+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spartacus: Blood & Sand

Blog Entries

Spartacus: Blood & Sand

I mentioned it in the 'Random Thoughts' thread a few weeks back, but as the season has gone on, I've found it even more entertaining.

Lucy Lawless has been flaunting her tits on screen for each of the last 3 episodes and for a relatively unknown cast, the roles/plots are played extremely well.

It's a shame it doesn't have much exposure being on Starz. I know very few people who have watched Spartacus.

Good shit though. I'd highly recommend it if you have Starz or Starz On Demand

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma View Post
    Lucy Lawless has been flaunting her tits on screen for each of the last 3 episodes and I finally realized real women can be hot too.
    Sorry. At least Tahoe didn't say it.

I love this show. I can't wait to watch the final 3 episodes of the season - Spartacus is going to fuck some shit up.

I can't believe the ending to last week's episode. That was one of the most shocking, emotional moments I've seen on a show before. Damn good television.

That sucks what happened with the actor who plays Spartacus, Andy Whitfield. I don't know a lot about non-Hodkins Lymphoma, but I hear it's very treatable. He's going to have to get treated and then go on a massive weight gaining program before they can start filming again.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread