0 0%
  • okung

2 15.38%
  • other/trade down

1 7.69%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: with the second selection, the detroit lions select...

Who cares? Joe Dumars is such an incredibly awful GM that he will blow the pick by taking another Small For.........oh......wrong sport.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy View Post

him?

Your faults as a son, or my faults as a father...

Murdered.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Glan View Post
    ^Around these parts, we call that a 'Ledezma'.
    Just reinforcing your point.
    _

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl View Post
    Just reinforcing your point.
    Hmm, Ledezma wouldn't ever reinforce someone else's point.

Please disregard my previous post.
    Find a new slant.

sorry, wrong thread.

I gotta say, forget the stupid trade value chart. All it would take for me to be interested in moving down as far as 7 would be an additional second rounder and maybe a fourth if we are talking with Cle at #7. We also get to save a ton of cash as well as get a chance at another top 40 prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG BEN'S FRO View Post
    I gotta say, forget the stupid trade value chart. All it would take for me to be interested in moving down as far as 7 would be an additional second rounder and maybe a fourth if we are talking with Cle at #7. We also get to save a ton of cash as well as get a chance at another top 40 prospect.
    On the contrary, it would take me more than that to move down to 7. There shouldn't be any elite prospects available at 7 (Suh, Okung, McCoy). We are looking at Haden, Bulaga, or Trent Williams there.

My ideal scenario, if we trade down, would be to #4 so we can get Okung and, say, another second rounder or something. Take Linvall Joseph in the late 3rd or 4th, and I'd be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRay11 View Post
    On the contrary, it would take me more than that to move down to 7. There shouldn't be any elite prospects available at 7 (Suh, Okung, McCoy). We are looking at Haden, Bulaga, or Trent Williams there.

My ideal scenario, if we trade down, would be to #4 so we can get Okung and, say, another second rounder or something. Take Linvall Joseph in the late 3rd or 4th, and I'd be happy.
    If we're only moving down to 4th, I'd be happy with a 3rd or maybe even a 4th. We'd most likely still be getting one of our top 2 choices, we're getting an extra pick, and we're saving a good amount of money.
    _

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I'm not lock sold on Okung. He seems to be the top OT almost by default, not because anybody's so overwhelmed by him. If we're trading down, I almost wouldn't mind trading way down for lots more picks and taking Iupati at 10-15 somewhere. At least it seems a lock that he's going to be a stud, even if it's only at guard.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

^^Great pass protector, so-so run blocker, is Okung.

+ Reply to Thread