+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2010 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Discussion

KState game is amazing.

Gus Johnson is my new favorite play-by-play announcer. Dude has an orgasm on every big play.

Is anybody even WATCHING the KState game??????

i am should have been to bed a long time ago. what a game

Kentucky/Memphis/UMass/Calipari greasiness will roll over any team they play. They can play fast or slow and play stifling defense. Too bad they aren't a college team. Calipari has created a one year holding-pen for future NBA players. It's ridiculous and the NCAA should put a stop to it.
    www.university.com

those announcers sure do love Wall. He is good, but jeesh

Blog Entries
    I don't have a favorite team, but I did like watching Kentucky play.

ESPN has announced they're pushing for a Duke/MichSt final so they can employ Dick Vitale for one more game.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain View Post
    KState game is amazing.

Gus Johnson is my new favorite play-by-play announcer. Dude has an orgasm on every big play.
    I really enjoyed watching Clemente play. He reminds me of Deron Williams and Nash they way the ball seems to be on a string when he has it. Don't think he'll be quite that good, but maybe a solid backup.

Not sure if I would take him with our 2nd rounder, but I would bring him in if he's undrafted.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    I despise Duke and actually liked that Baylor squad. Darn.

I had to change the channel when I saw Singler shooting FTs at the end. That dude was creepy looking.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread