+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuckey collapses vs. Cavs

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_y...030505&prov=ap

says it wasn't a seizure.

WTF is up with him then?

It's happened before and it's likely to happen again if they can't work out/fix whatever is going on.

Feel sorry for the kid - can't be the most pleasant thing to go through and when all these docs don't know WTF is wrong ...

that would freak me out
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    I was wondering if it was a stroke or heart issue. The wife is an RN and was watching the game with me at the time. She agreed that both of those are possible.
    Find a new slant.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glan View Post
    I was wondering if it was a stroke or heart issue. The wife is an RN and was watching the game with me at the time. She agreed that both of those are possible.
    Bleh, don't think u needed help getting that conclusion. Also you're the one talking about his trade value, please don't include me in this Stuckey shit. Actually ya know what work your sarcastic agenda. And check with your registered nurse on what happened, it is one step above medical assistant so it'll be almost barely close to expert conclusion. As much as I miss the days when you were typing w/o backwards agendas so long ago, I know they are not coming back. Fair enough I say. I wish Stuckey the best, and I wish you the best in finding some cynical way to adjust to not getting what you want when it comes to Pistons basketball.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dynamite View Post
    Bleh, don't think u needed help getting that conclusion. Also you're the one talking about his trade value, please don't include me in this Stuckey shit. Actually ya know what work your sarcastic agenda. And check with your registered nurse on what happened, it is one step above medical assistant so it'll be almost barely close to expert conclusion. As much as I miss the days when you were typing w/o backwards agendas so long ago, I know they are not coming back. Fair enough I say. I wish Stuckey the best, and I wish you the best in finding some cynical way to adjust to not getting what you want when it comes to Pistons basketball.
    WTF is this?

You're taking a shot at Glenn's wife job?

DAMN!

Back in the day I had a reputation for using anything not bolted to the floor if I was in a fight. Pool cues, tables, chairs, bottles, a chick's handbag, your shoe (so I can say you kicked your own ass! Ha!) - if I can grab it and swing it then you were gonna see it.

But in a "battle" on a message board? There's got to be some kind of no go zone and I think trashing some guy's wife's job is probably it.

It's as weak as it gets. On par with Kstat's "your a woman" shit IMO.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    I actually lol'd. He came with his phony "you guys are so insensitive, but I'm taking the high road" shit and then he forgot what character he was playing and posted that dreck, what a clown!

Anyways, this being a sports site, how this effects the organization from a player value/asset is entirely relevant. And that's something else that can't be said for Gutz.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Just read Billups' comments on this and found it interesting that he mentioned that Stuckey has been planning on coming out to Denver for the playoffs. I wonder how long ago he made those plans.
    Find a new slant.

Probably awhile ago based on how they have been playing.

It'll be interesting to hear what happened, he's in stable condition and should be alright. I've heard rumors that they might shut him down for the year.

Blog Entries
    They should shut him down, no question.

I'm glad that "positions are antiquated" because we'll need to figure out how to play Rip, Gordon and Stuckey together long-term, because now we're stuck with all of them.
    Find a new slant.

After watching Hank Gathers remembrances, ESPN showing him dying on the court, basically, this is worrisome. I hope he's alright.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    My take is that his level of talent and conditioning do not warrant the minutes he's playing.

I really hope he can get better, on a number of fronts.

+ Reply to Thread