+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuckey collapses vs. Cavs

When I saw this, I have to admit I got really, really scared. Just two weeks ago I lost a buddy and my former college roommate to a heart-attack while playing pickup ball, and he was only a year older than Rodney. I'm in agreement that we're lacking some sensitivity in this thread right now. I know Rodney is stable and likely fine, but come on, the man could have died. He's the best person on this team, point blank, and to see this happen to such a good guy is absolutely horrible.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

Rodney isn't going to read this. It's ok.

And Stuckey comes back when the docs say he can come back.

Makes me think he has an enlarged heart.

Or he needs to start drinking some more water.

Blog Entries
    ^
    Find a new slant.

The negativity of WTFDetroit.com is what brought him down.

Maybe time for the "post+positive" campaign to resurface..... Glan???

Blog Entries
    I hope the guy is fine, but frowning on discussion about the basketball implications of what happened is silly.
    Find a new slant.

I lol'd at "both of those are possible" too. Kid passed out in a chair, lotsa possibilities.

I also don't know what Mxy is talking about regarding his "conditioning". Maybe he's got a health problem but he's certainly "in shape".
    STEW BEEF!

I can't get passed the fact that he's gone through something similar prior to this and underwent all kinds of tests yet docs have no idea what is wrong with him.

Time to shut him down, find a kick ass doc and work out WTF is happening.

It ain't about basketball it's about finding out what the hell is happening to this guy.

If a side effect of shutting him down is possibly getting a better Lotto pick then good for the franchise, but his health should come first.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Some people in another forum are saying sudden onset vertigo.
    yeah not even remotely a seizure. He didnt lose awareness/consciousness or have any changes in breathing. A seizure the medical team would've been diving out of the way, not holding him.

Ive dealt with sudden onset vertigo 3 times in my life. 1 second im fine, the next everythings spinning and im throwing up. What stuckey did looked just about like i felt at those points so that was my guess.

+ Reply to Thread