+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Fool vs WTFchris (Tahoe not involved)

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    No one is more oblivious than WTFChris.

I love that he ALWAYS goes back to Joe not being a good drafter as if anyone has argued that for the last half decade. "You morons keep saying he found all these guys in the draft." Seriously, just keep bumping one of 17 threads where you and P repost your "breakdowns". We don't need a whole website of you popping in to say, "Hey, guys! Want me to list every decent player from every draft for the last 10 years so I can pretend I know something about basketball?"
    You are the idiot that brought it up. That draft thread is like a month old. Yet you run around on here spamming other threads with this killing bullshit (then we had to dig up this topic to explain why you are running with your stupid joke). I dropped the topic, you did not. You still can't. I said I would ignore your posts and you can do the same. Yet this thread still persists a week later.

Stop bitching about the past when you can't let it go. Get a life and move on. It's well documented you disagree with my opinion, so why do you continue this bullshit? Move on.

And you wonder why I get mad. Why don't you stop spamming other threads and we can move on?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I'm only responding to you dipshit. Stop posting new ways to be wrong and the thread dies.

Also, LOL@ making a thread for it and then bitching about there being a thread for it. You're the fucking mod genius. Lock shit if you don't want it used.
    Last edited by Fool; 03-01-2010 at 12:49 PM.
    STEW BEEF!

Once again you are dead wrong. I posted comments about Palin/GOP stuff in the LOL@Palin thread. The first 10 posts from this thread were posted there. Post #5 clearly shows you brought up the Dumars thread with your comments about the 04-05 team. I said nothing about that thread for weeks. You brought it up.

Can't wait for you to spin this one.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Um, my first post in this thread shows I'm responding to your "you guys don't contribute" post.

So, how is it that I'm the one always starting shit?

You made the fucking thread. If you don't want it used. Stop fucking using it.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Um, my first post in this thread shows I'm responding to your "you guys don't contribute" post.

So, how is it that I'm the one always starting shit?

You made the fucking thread. If you don't want it used. Stop fucking using it.
    Yeah, just because I said you don't contribute doesn't mean I brought up a drafting thread. That was your old joke.

I never said I didn't rip on you. I said that I did not bring up the draft thread, or killing people, or any of that shit. You started all that and for some reason you can't admit it. Whatever. I'm done wasting my time responding to your antics.

That's right. I forgot the rule that said whenever Chris says you don't contribute, you aren't allowed to mock his "contributions". Or your temper tantrums, apparently.

That really should be on the front page somewhere.

Keep posting in this thread that you want everyone to stop posting in.
    STEW BEEF!

I never said not to post in here. I said I was done with the Memo issue and I never brought it up. You have some amazing reading skills.

And when you 'mocked' my contributions you couldn't even get it right. We've already been through your "can't recall anyone from the team" comments. I don't consider it a worthwhile mocking when you can't even get your facts straight.

There are two pages in here documenting your misquoting idiocy. You responded with the "thanks for contributing" one liners because you knew you were dead wrong.

I would love another post where you list off another set of opinions and call them facts.

Please make that your next "contribution." The "Joe D can't draft" post gets old but the "WTFChris doesn't even know the definition of the word 'facts'" post never does.
    STEW BEEF!

I'm pretty sure that quoting someone is stating something as a fact, but whatever.

+ Reply to Thread