+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fool vs WTFchris (Tahoe not involved)

Fool vs WTFchris

I'm moving this here shortly since it has nothing to do with Palin.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

your "pretty good" text is in fucking quotation marks moron. you can't use the quote function because I didn't say it. If that isn't quoting then what is?

I'm so fucking done with this board. I'm debating leaving for a while because I'm so sick or people not being able to read. I get so mad on here lately I can't even stand it. I read 1 or 2 threads and that's it because of shit like this where people put words in your mouth.
    Please follow through on your "threat" to leave.
    STEW BEEF!

again, show me the link so we can see it in proper context.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Do your own fucking search. The quote is right there.

I like pretending that you don't remember crying at your keyboard though. Explains how you can't recall anyone on the 04-05 team.
    STEW BEEF!

Fuckin Chris, left me out of the title.

Chris could we start our reconciliation by you, as Admin, adding me to the title?
    Players meeting my ASS!

I might have to quit working early today and go home if this gets any more fun
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Do your own fucking search. The quote is right there.

I like pretending that you don't remember crying at your keyboard though. Explains how you can't recall anyone on the 04-05 team.
    see, you are a complete idiot. You just said I can't recall anyone on the 04-05 team yet again. And why should I research your claim? That's plain stupid. The sky is green, go do some fucking research for me to back it up now.

So is your next post going to explain how you meant Glenn said it and not me?

You are a waste of bandwidth. I've seen better English comprehension from the help operators in India.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Fuckin Chris, left me out of the title.

Chris could we start our reconciliation by you, as Admin, adding me to the title?
    My beef with you is limited to politics. I can't recall it extending beyond that forum.

Now you don't remember listing off trade after trade of guys who weren't on the team to get space for Memo?

Is that why you're always asking for links? It's the only way you can remember the last dumbass thing you spewed onto the page?

Is it a condition?

Am I being insensitive?
    Last edited by Fool; 02-24-2010 at 06:10 PM.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread