+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fool vs WTFchris (Tahoe not involved)

You missed the tempertantrum a week ago where he flipped out because he couldn't name anyone on the 04-05 roster while declaring it the easiest thing in the world to keep both Memo and Sheed on that team.

That's when he went all balistic about me quoting BBF's post and it seems to be when he started calling everyone an idiot all the time.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    And he even got you to change your av/sig, that takes some doing.

So is "not contributing" the new "insensitive"?
    Find a new slant.

Hope so.

We should have traded Litterial Green for a first that would have netted us Dirk.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Glan
    And he even got you to change your av/sig, that takes some doing.

So is "not contributing" the new "insensitive"?
    I've already updated my wtf meme diagram. Haven't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    You missed the tempertantrum a week ago where he flipped out because he couldn't name anyone on the 04-05 roster while declaring it the easiest thing in the world to keep both Memo and Sheed on that team.

That's when he went all balistic about me quoting BBF's post and it seems to be when he started calling everyone an idiot all the time.
    Since you seem to love misquoting me I'll have to respond and direct their attention to the thread in which I said that I DO NOT KNOW WHAT EVERY PLAYER MADE IN 2004 BUT IF JOE WANTED TO KEEP MEMO HE COULD HAVE MADE MOVES TO CLEAR SPACE AND DO SO.

http://wtfdetroit.com/forums/showthr...t=16247&page=2

Maybe you can read all caps because you certainly can't read normal text.

Whether or not I am right or wrong on keeping Memo doesn't matter. There was no tantrum. It was a discussion based on fact in which we disagreed. Probably the last time I've seen you actually discuss facts too.

Yet you seem to bring murder into the discussion for some reason and think it's funny.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Linking to the thread only shows how terribly wrong you were all over that thread and how dumb it was for you to get upset at me for "misquoting" you when I was quoting BBF.
    STEW BEEF!

BFF isn't even in this thread. How exactly does this mean you quoted BFF?:

I see no mention of BFF in your claim that I couldn't name anyone. BFF didn't even post in the thread I linked too. Where did you learn to read anyway?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

We were talking in two threads. You didn't link to the one where you melted down and said you were going to stop coming back here (what happened to that plan by the way).
    Last edited by Fool; 02-24-2010 at 05:58 PM.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    That settles it, I am giving up responding to the two of you indefinitely, perhaps permanently, I would ask you to do the same you.
    this could be fun
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    We were talking in two threads. You didn't like to the one where you melted down and said you were going to stop coming back here (what happened to that plan by the way).
    Show me the quote of BFF that I freaked out about.

+ Reply to Thread