+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fool vs WTFchris (Tahoe not involved)

Fool vs WTFchris (Tahoe not involved)

Also if you had simply responded with a legitimate argument (the pork one) in the first place, we wouldn't have wasted 2 pages of me responding to your worthless one line posts.

Nobody can have an honest debate with you because you turn it into an elementary school discussion with things like "aren't opinions great" instead of actually addressing the issue being debated.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Also if you had simply responded with a legitimate argument (the pork one) in the first place, we wouldn't have wasted 2 pages of me responding to your worthless one line posts.

Nobody can have an honest debate with you because you turn it into an elementary school discussion with things like "aren't opinions great" instead of actually addressing the issue being debated.
    Aren't opinions great?
    Players meeting my ASS!

^ Moment of clarity.

^ I knew the most immature of all would have to post something.
    Players meeting my ASS!

If I wasn't an Admin I'd probably just put the two of you on my block list so I wouldn't have to read anything you type. I can't recall the last time either contributed anything to this board.
    Don't let that stop you kid. The only thing anyone needs you to police is the terrible shit you don't ever stop typing.

I love how much you contribute to the board. Have you figured out who was on the 04-05 team yet?
    STEW BEEF!

That settles it, I am giving up responding to the two of you indefinitely, perhaps permanently, I would ask you to do the same since you seem to think I have nothing to offer this board either.

I can promise you that if I put a poll up asking who's posts are of a higher quality you'd get shredded. But that doesn't matter to someone delusional like you.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Just don't execute your mailman.
    STEW BEEF!

I can promise you that if I put a poll up asking who's posts are of a higher quality you'd get shredded. But that doesn't matter to someone delusional like you.

I strongly support this idea.

I thought a Sarah Palin anti-joke would be perfect timing right now but I couldn't think of anything related to her that wasn't actually LOL.

Blog Entries
    Wait, I'm not getting why Chris killing people is funny.

What did I miss?
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread