+ Reply to Thread

Thread: U of M football was not in compliance

U of M football was not in compliance

An update to the Rich Rod issue:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4938956

In its notice of allegations -- which Michigan received Monday -- the NCAA said Rodriguez "failed to promote an atmosphere of compliance within the football program." He tracked neither what his staff was doing nor whether his players were following NCAA rules, particularly those limiting the time spent on practice and football-related activities, the report said.
    It also said the athletics department failed to make sure its football program was complying with NCAA regulations. Brandon said the department "clearly made mistakes," but "there was no charge of loss of institutional control" -- an allegation that in previous cases has led to severe NCAA sanctions for other schools.
    An accompanying letter from the NCAA to university President Mary Sue Coleman said Michigan "should understand that all of the alleged violations set forth in the document" are considered to be "potential major violations of NCAA legislation, unless designated as secondary."
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

http://mgoblog.com/content/interview-compliance-guy

Breakdown of what it means and what to expect as an outcome from "guy in the know" apparently.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Compliance is for losers.

The NCAA is a joke.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    http://mgoblog.com/content/interview-compliance-guy

Breakdown of what it means and what to expect as an outcome from "guy in the know" apparently.
    Now there's a nice contribution to the thread.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Michigan fan spin = Who really gets nailed for practicing too much? Doesn't everyone do it? Seems like major sour grapes from Ron English.

Michigan State fan spin = Michigan is a renegade programs under RichRod and the program is close to absolutely losing control. It is only a matter of time before we are the most dominant program in the state........well once we get past Central.

"failed to promote an atmosphere of compliance within the football program"

That part cracked me up.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Anyone else find it funny that Michigan is being punished for practicing too hard yet USC is still riding high after paying their players?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread