6 37.50%
  • Go to hell

10 62.50%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Adopt-a-team: The OKC Thunder

Blog Entries
    I think it's safe to say that Coach Brooks should be COY.
    Find a new slant.

I like the fact they have a defensive dude on the perimeter that knows his role and shuts his mouth (Thabo Sefolosha)

I like the fact that Jeff Green does a little bit of everything. He's not the prototype PF but he seems to be doing just fine.

With the young talent they have and the cap flexibility they have now they're gonna have to get creative and pursue a guy like Chris Bosh to put them into the "elite"...

Cause if they wait they'll have to extend Durant, Green and the rest and all that flexibility will be gone and they could be left with a "Dallas" type team:

Fun to watch but not really built to win it all
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

They could easily make a run at Amare or Bosh this summer. The problem would be if the cap does go down to 51 mil. Then they'd have less than 10 mil after draft picks and min salaries. I would certainly offer them the deal I mentioned (Kwame/Atkins/Summers for Collison/Ollie/1st) to get them another 5+ mil in space. That could make a huge difference if the cap does go down.

They are 2 games out from the 3rd best record in the West and 3.5 from the 2nd best. No reason they can't convince a FA they are contenders with him.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    like the fact that Jeff Green does a little bit of everything. He's not the prototype PF but he seems to be doing just fine.
    I remember really wanting Joe to trade up with the Stuckey and Afflalo picks to take Green. I don't know if that would have been a good move or not, but I liked his game a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Kwame/Atkins/Summers for Collison/Ollie/1st
    I would love that deal. I've been a Collison fan for years. I was big on both of the Sonics picks that draft. Collison and Ridnour. Ridnour never really amounted to much, though.
    _

Fuck Gla in his front running ass.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Lol, this is always fun
    Find a new slant.

Why don't you go read up on the Yankees farm system.

Or the Cowboys free agent possibilities.

Or the minor league prospects of the Red Wings... wait.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Cause the Thunder are the Yankees/Cowboys of the NBA, lol.
    Find a new slant.

Gla has Joe Dumars in his signature.
    STEW BEEF!

Z - I don't think Ridnour is crap - he's simply found himself in situations where some other PG was "the guy". He seems to be a trusted back-up and he's been pretty good all season for the Bucks.

Chris - Obviously we should do that trade idea - but it seems someone has disconnected Joe's phone.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

+ Reply to Thread