View Poll Results: Blackberry and Twinkie time or a relaxing day on the links?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing happens

10 71.43%
  • Trade Bonanza!

4 28.57%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Will Joe do anything before the deadline.

Blog Entries
    @Chris_Iott: #Pistons' Joe Dumars: "At the end of the day, we were not presented with anything we thought was beneficial to us at this point."
    Sounds like he got aggressive, doesn't it?
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glan
    You're the one pulling for the team to be swept again this year and get a worse pick.

Glass houses, pal.
    I'm rooting for them to win as many games as they can and let the chips fall where they may at that point. I'm not going to root for them to lose games.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    I'm rooting for them to win as many games as they can and let the chips fall where they may at that point. I'm not going to root for them to lose games.
    You are pulling for them to get the 8 seed, which is the same thing as pulling for them to lose games. Playoff games.

You want them to be worse. We want them to get better, just not this year.
    Find a new slant.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glan
    You are pulling for them to get the 8 seed, which is the same thing as pulling for them to lose games. Playoff games.

You want them to be worse. We want them to get better, just not this year.
    Pretty large ego to assume what you want is a fact of getting better rather than your opinion. Doing as well as possible is not culture easily reattained(since we lost it middle of last year, we've still have yet to reclaim it). Assuming that we get better or win more solely on getting higher draft picks can be your shtick, but seems like you're gambling on some unpredictable shit as far as our future is concerned in your own right.. Kstat is a douchefuck, and i know you relish sinking as far down to douchefuck level as possible until you become a bigger douchefuck. So in actuality, nevermind and proceed.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dynamite
    Pretty large ego to assume what you want is a fact of getting better rather than your opinion. Doing as well as possible is not culture easily reattained(since we lost it middle of last year, we've still have yet to reclaim it). Assuming that we get better or win more solely on getting higher draft picks can be your shtick, but seems like you're gambling on some unpredictable shit as far as our future is concerned in your own right.. Kstat is a douchefuck, and i know you relish sinking as far down to douchefuck level as possible until you become a bigger douchefuck. So in actuality, nevermind and proceed.
    You can say that again!

Wait...what?
    Find a new slant.

First: I lol'd at the "Glass houses, pal" comment

Second: I lol'd at the "sounds like he got aggressive" comment

Third: Gutz' rant was awesome and GD's response was too. You 2 should really get a room.

Now, onto things that matter (like my opinion):

We should tank. There is no reason not to.

Some people here view the pick as some college joker that isn't quite as good as other people think.

The "tankers" view the pick as a fucking asset that can bring a proven player, if combined with another asset (like Tayshaun's $10 million expiring contract)

For the life of me I don't know how people can claim that "The Tankers" are actually rooting against the Pistons. Shut the fuck up with that shit. "The Tankers" are passionate fans who just so happen to have a different POV on the Lotto pick so many here don't want.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    And I'm not even the classic "tanker". I don't want the team/organization to intentionally try to lose, I just want to see it happen organically.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    To me, the price of not trading Tay/Rip is not only the dead money still on the books, but now we have to play those guys heavy minutes, and hope that they play well, so Joe can try to move them over the summer. Which means, of course, fewer minutes and stunted development for our young players.
    Find a new slant.

Still no idea why we got nothing for Kwame...
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Still no idea why we got nothing for Kwame...
    Easy. $ for Ms. Davidson. Keep our salary in the bottom quarter. You know, Joe needs "flexability", whatever the fuck that means.

+ Reply to Thread