+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just losing interest with the NBA

Just losing interest with the NBA

Even when the Pistons were really bad, I would love to watch the Lakers/Kings/Blazers go at it. Right now I really don't care about watching any team. Thats all I wanted to say.

I'm kind of there myself. I normally like 1 other teams besides the Pistons and always liked the Pistons...even when they were bad.

I have no fav 2nd team and don't like watching the Pistons much right now either.
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Phoenix has sorta been my de facto "second team" because I have a lot of family living there, and they know I like basketball.

Blog Entries
    I'll be selecting my new team to follow after the trade deadline. Gotta survey the landscape and see who has the best chance of winning.
    Find a new slant.

Let's go Raptors YEAHHHHH!!!!

It's a rough time for the league right now. Denver has been my second team since Chauncey was traded, and even before that, I liked them because a good buddy of mine loves them.

As long as LeBron doesn't win, I'm good.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

Hell no... Detroit Pistons... since 1965.... that ain't changing cause of another downswing

I've been feeling this way for a couple years now...

I dont get to see many pistons games, but when I did (when we were winning) it just didnt seem like the players gave a shit at all.

Now, I just dont really care too much about the pistons players. Maybe when Rip and Prince go, but right now I dislike them to the point of hating watching them.

I would still be watching a lot, but I don't have access to any of the games, so I too have fallen out of touch with the NBA somewhat...

IMO, this is all fallout of the Shock leaving.

You wanted this fuckers.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread