+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Lions Offseason

So long, Grady Jackson. Good, methodical cost efficiency so far by Mayhew & co.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Buchanon failed to hold a starting job last season, and his departure along with Will James and Anthony Henry means the team has no starting cornerbacks on the roster.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

LMAO! Wow!

Let's get Smoot and Sheppard.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I've been a big Thomas Jones fan his whole career but he's just got too many miles on those tires for my tastes. One year deal would be fine but will he take that to come to Detroit??

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

i like the names, have no idea about the $.

personally, i thought the recievers were fine next year, but i think burleson will help a bit.

with cj, nb, pettigrew, thats alot of firepower for stafford. and its great that there wont even be a consideration of a WR in the draft, now.

LT, Westbrook, Thomas. Not sure I like any of those options.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Now comes the smart part for Mayhew. There is no question now, we should be publicly petitioning that we are interested in Okung. Now that Clifton is gone and Samuels is retiring, there will be more of a chance than ever that we can snatch up a second or third rounder from Wash to move up just two spots so they can lock a LT or QB. We can still take an elite DT or move down again. There is no way that Shanny is going to want no left tackle. Given that they already have Haynesworth, this move should be a gimme for us.

^ nice post.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Nice job BBF

yea, thats an interesting thought.

but...

1) what if we really do want okung. in an ideal world (in my mind) we trade down and still get him.

2) what if wash likes one of the other LT's, anyway.

while #2 might seem soft, it seems realistic. with their second 1st round pick, they can just take one of the many other projected 1st round tacks.

just thinking out loud. draft is like a complicated version of poker.

+ Reply to Thread