+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Draymond Green should be the PG.

Draymond Green should be the PG.

Green is the next Magic Johnson. Izzo needs to have vision. I don't think Green would sprain his vagina either.
    www.university.com

Sorry, someone already called him Charles Barkley because he is fat. He can't switch now.

Magic?... Bwahaha

Blog Entries
    Hey, Khalid Al Amin was fat!
    Find a new slant.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    That's a pretty steep comment there. Plus... have you ever sprained your vag? I can't imagine that shit's too easy to play through.

What is the rule here for tonight? If Lucas plays and has a good game or hits another game winning shot at home is Bukdow allowed to cheer for him again or has he given up his rights? I need clarification on this rule please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FillyCheezeSteak
    What is the rule here for tonight? If Lucas plays and has a good game or hits another game winning shot at home is Bukdow allowed to cheer for him again or has he given up his rights? I need clarification on this rule please!!!
    I'll give you some god damn clarification, I'll do whatever the hell I feel like doing regarding Kalin Lucas or anyother member of that fucking basketball team! Capice?!
    www.university.com

Blog Entries
    IZZO SHOULD BE THE POINT GUARD
    Find a new slant.

What did I tell ya? It's going to happen before he graduates. Appling may as well just red-shirt his freshman year.

"And Magic Johnson Jr. here - or Tragic Johnson, either way you want to look at it - the guy did a hell of a job," Izzo said, pointing to Green.
    www.university.com

+ Reply to Thread