+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sean Parker picks Washington

Sean Parker picks Washington

My sources (gut & penis) are telling me Dorsey to Michigan.

Blog Entries
    So who is this Dorsey?

TIA
    Find a new slant.

ESPN says verbal to Michigan:

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recru...94&season=2010

#12 player overall, #2 safety

Dorsey is a remarkable athlete that has a great combination of athleticism and toughness. He has very good size and could even put on some bulk and not lose any of his speed or quickness. As a defensive back he is the entire package; a great blend of skill and natural talent. Very fast on run support with excellent closing speed. Gets to the ball carrier in a hurry and delivers the wood when he hits. Really explodes on contact and drives the legs throughout he tackle; really punishes the ball carrier. Changes directions fluidly and has loose hips to turn and run without a loss of speed. Displays leaping ability and goes up to high point the football and possesses soft and reliable hands in bringing it down. Plays both the deep ball and underneath routes with equal effectiveness; undercuts the receivers to make the play. Wins all the jump ball contests and is a real running threat to bring the ball back due to his speed and running abilities. Can play the strong and free position with equal talent but is a real intimidating force as a free safety where all of his talents can be utilized even though he can play man to man with the receiver in his zone. Demonstrates the route running talent and ball skills to play wide receiver. Instinctive athlete that always has his body in the right position. Dorsey is truly an exceptional athlete that will be even more of a dynamic football player with some lower body bulk and strength. He should be one of those unique players to hit the field early in his collegiate career.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    So michigan only got 1 o-lineman?? And he's a 3 star??? That's not good.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Why would Rich Rod need an offensive line? HE HAD PAT WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    Why would Rich Rod need an offensive line? HE HAD PAT WHITE!
    Eggzacktly. OLs is so last century.
    www.university.com

+ Reply to Thread