+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Which would be more difficult: Finding a taker for Rip or Max?

Memphis gave one away last year. Minnesota the year before that. NBA is FULL of opportunities every year.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Memphis gave one away last year. Minnesota the year before that. NBA is FULL of opportunities every year.
    Please show me where the opportunites are for us this year cause I've lost all hope of us making a trade
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Suns want to trade Amare. Minnesota wants to trade Jefferson. These guys get shopped and moved all the time.
    STEW BEEF!

Do you honestly think Joe is gonna get seriously involved in trade talks with Minny or the Suns?

My guess is that those teams would ask for Stuckey straight away and Joe wouldn't wanna do it.

I'd give Stuckey away in a second for Jefferson. I'd throw in Daye. Having a solid Big is the hardest thing to find in basketball. It's a lot harder to find that instead of having a SG pretending to play PG.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    I'd give Stuckey away in a second for Jefferson. I'd throw in Daye. Having a solid Big is the hardest thing to find in basketball. It's a lot harder to find that instead of having a SG pretending to play PG.
    I'd give Stuckey away in a second too. I'd also throw in Daye. I'd even take Sessions off their hands since it seems he isn't gonna be part of any long-term solution in Minnesota.

But it doesn't matter what you, Glenn, the dude who fixed my pc, the dude who billed me for it or even me thinks about this.

Joe's opinion is all that counts and he seems pretty happy with Stuckey.

+ Reply to Thread