+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tay Prince, Megaqueen

Threaded View

Tay Prince, Megaqueen

Prince went after coach John Kuester late in the game after the starters were pulled, and had to be restrained. Our guess is that it's not a lot of fun to play for the Pistons right now, and Joe Dumars could be Prince's next target.

Great guy off the court, but I never liked his game. Got softer and softer as the years went on. Here's to hoping some dumbass GM takes him.

Not sure if you could see it on the TV feed, but Q called a time out and ran onto the court to call Prince out. He was playing like a pussy and not giving effort. Not sure how his knee/back are, but if you can't play then don't play. Don't run yourself out there and go soft, the kids don't need to see that on this team or see you undermine the coach like that.

Yeah. He looked even softer than usual. I'm not a gynecologist or anything, but these type of injuries linger.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoopy
    I'm not a gynecologist or anything, but these type of injuries linger.
    Fantastic.
    _

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    If you want Tay to show more intensity on the court, don't bitch about this. Sounding off like he has a pair may be a necessary step in his development.

And then of course, there's his clitoris on full display.

I could give 2 shits about Tay's intensity. I want him to be better at basketball.

Tay really needs should be blossoming out on the court.

I think he's pissed because he knows he could lose his spot. His vagina can't handle the raging gigantic cock that is Jonas Jerebko.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by metr0man
    I think he's pissed because he knows he could lose his spot. His vagina can't handle the raging gigantic cock that is Jonas Jerebko.
    More like the fiery lil' pecker that gets credit for being bigger than it ever was. His(Jonas) hustle is great bar none best on the team and a big reason we are tops in Offensive Rebounds, his game is a mediocre headache that's slowly becoming an exaggerated Swiss legend.

If anything he's probably frustrated with trade rumors, losing, questioning of what he's worth, questioning of whether he needs to start, and injury issues. Doesn't make it right to air it out live though. I'm sure sheed's fooled far more on Flip in private, but thats where it should stay. One thing i dont care for is bringing your better players off the bench. CV should start rather than be expected to light it up off the bench every game. Tayshaun is our best option at SF and should start when he's ready, dont know if he looked ready last night though. And if he wasnt thats his fault for coming back too soon, no excuse to boil over.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread