+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Al Jefferson

Blog Entries
    I thought it was awesome how Big Ben was looking for JJ on cuts to the hoop last night. It worked several times and made me wonder how much more of that we could do with a playmaking PG. I was lmao that Ben was taking it upon himself to make those plays. Wallace played one of the best games that I've ever seen him play last night, which is amazing, but this isn't really the right thread for this.
    Find a new slant.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glan
    I thought it was awesome how Big Ben was looking for JJ on cuts to the hoop last night. It worked several times and made me wonder how much more of that we could do with a playmaking PG. I was lmao that Ben was taking it upon himself to make those plays. Wallace played one of the best games that I've ever seen him play last night, which is amazing, but this isn't really the right thread for this.
    So Wallace making plays in the post is proof that we need a new PG? GTFOH ... You keep harping on areas we don't need to fix. At the end of the day we need more scoring up front, No high quality facilitator making big men better than they are is available(That fucker Devin Harris doesn't count). And if they were I'm not sold on it improving our tandem of losers in maxiell and wilcox. We need another scorer down low. Jefferson can be had imo for less than some think. Though i'm the only person here who likes Tay, i think he and maxiell (with maybe a pick) comes fairly close to at least getting talks started. They want a wing athlete first and foremost.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Blog Entries
    No matter how bad your bigs are, and ours are, they'll always be better when they play with a PG that knows how, and is willing, to get them the ball at the right time and in the right spot, as opposed to pounding the ball into the floor for 20 seconds and then driving to the hoop into 3 defenders.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Glan (Grand Rapids, Mich.): I’m sure you’re getting inundated with Al Jefferson questions, but there is a trade floating around that I’d like to get your opinion on. How about Al Jefferson and Ramon Sessions for Prince, Stuckey, Daye and Kwame?

Langlois: Not a fan, Glan. Stuckey and Daye have the potential to be the Pistons’ two best players and they’re 23 and 21. Jefferson also has a lot of good years ahead of him – if he’s healthy. He’s coming off a major knee injury that would make me a little nervous – especially because of the bulk he carries – about trading away a huge chunk of your future. It’s something to consider if you think Sessions can be at least an average starting point guard, but the jury is out on that score.
    lol
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    I doubt they move Jefferson without getting Stuckey back in the trade. He'd be the starting point for any discussion IMO.

And no matter what I seriously doubt Joe deals Ben Gordon. We just signed the guy. Why spend all that money on him then move him less than a year later? We would have been better off not signing him to start with and using the money on a big like David Lee or via a trade (draft pick for whoever)
    I didn't read the rest of the thread because I'm stuck on this sentence.

How the fuck would getting David Lee or a fucking draft pick be better than doing anything that gave us Al Jefferson? Are you kidding me? If we turned our last offseason cap space in to Al Jefferson by sacrificing goats at halftime for the rest of the season I'd drive those fuckers into the arena myself.
    STEW BEEF!

Ok, so now I read the last post in the thread too.

We all need to get KL to say something to us and then have that under our names. Like Vinny is the KL insider and Gla's should now be "KL is not a fan".
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    I didn't read the rest of the thread because I'm stuck on this sentence.

How the fuck would getting David Lee or a fucking draft pick be better than doing anything that gave us Al Jefferson? Are you kidding me? If we turned our last offseason cap space in to Al Jefferson by sacrificing goats at halftime for the rest of the season I'd drive those fuckers into the arena myself.
    Maybe you should read the rest of the thread or the rest of the post.

Z suggested we (aka Joe) deal Ben Gordon as part of the package for Jefferson.

I seriously doubt Joe does that, since he signed BG 6 months ago. I then complained that we signed BG in the fucking first place when we coulda used that cash on David Lee and IF we did sign Lee we wouldn't be sitting here talking about Jefferson cause we'd already have Lee.

FUCK! Reading is fundamental.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

This is the biggest load of bullshit ever:

Glan (Grand Rapids, Mich.): I’m sure you’re getting inundated with Al Jefferson questions, but there is a trade floating around that I’d like to get your opinion on. How about Al Jefferson and Ramon Sessions for Prince, Stuckey, Daye and Kwame?

Langlois: Not a fan, Glan. Stuckey and Daye have the potential to be the Pistons’ two best players and they’re 23 and 21. Jefferson also has a lot of good years ahead of him – if he’s healthy. He’s coming off a major knee injury that would make me a little nervous – especially because of the bulk he carries – about trading away a huge chunk of your future.
    Before we go further people need to know that Jefferson is 25 years old. Big men generally hit their prime later than other players. So at his current level he's a double double machine and been healthy pretty much all fucking season.

And if we're not gonna make a trade because we're worried about the incoming player getting injured then let's just shut up shop now! What kind of stupid shit is that? Stuckey could blow out his knee tomorrow too.

And if that wasn't enough bullshit to fit into a single reply Langlois has more and this is just nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Dumb Ass
    It’s something to consider if you think Sessions can be at least an average starting point guard, but the jury is out on that score.
    How the fuck is Sessions ability to run the point a deal breaker?

We've got Will Bynum! Everyone and their fucking mther thinks Bynum is a good one. Sessions would merely start at play 20 mins. Bynum would get the majority of the playing time at PG.

And besides, last season Sessions was at least an average starter. So the jury ain't out - you actually have a season of evidence as opposed to none.

Fuck this mouthpiece motherfucker. Joe better make some calls and get something done cause this season is done - he needs to move on and build for the future.

Rip may or may not be part of that but Tayshaun? Hit the bricks, jabroni, get to steppin'. And rug the fuck up - I hear it's cold in Minnesota

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    Maybe you should read the rest of the thread or the rest of the post.

Z suggested we (aka Joe) deal Ben Gordon as part of the package for Jefferson.

I seriously doubt Joe does that, since he signed BG 6 months ago. I then complained that we signed BG in the fucking first place when we coulda used that cash on David Lee and IF we did sign Lee we wouldn't be sitting here talking about Jefferson cause we'd already have Lee.

FUCK! Reading is fundamental.
    Hi.

I read the thread up to your post so I know you were talking about Gordon signing. That's why I said "turning our cap space from last year" (you know, the thing we used to sign Gordon) "into Al Jefferson".

Only you would think having David Lee would be better than having Al Jefferson. Just like when you expected the Raptors to matter every year for the last decade. "Really guys, this year all those weak-ass players will get tough and be good."
    STEW BEEF!

Hi.

I read the thread up to your post so I know you were talking about Gordon signing.
    Was I? I was talking about BG? Really? And yet you claim you read the thread up until that post....

That's why I said "turning our cap space from last year" (you know, the thing we used to sign Gordon) "into Al Jefferson".

Only you would think having David Lee would be better than having Al Jefferson.
    Seriously - you're a fucking idiot.

Zekyl was talking about sending BG to Minny. I said that not only won't it happen (you know - we just signed his ass) but we should have signed David Lee instead of BG in the first place.

But I explained that already, right? You're just a moron that somehow fails to read posts or stay on the topic. Only you would be be fool enough to think I'd rather have Lee than Jefferson.

I would prefer to have Lee instead of BG especially now that we still have Rip on the books. But I'm the idiot, right? I'm the guy who can't fucking read.

Just like when you expected the Raptors to matter every year for the last decade. "Really guys, this year all those weak-ass players will get tough and be good."
    And this stuff about the Raptors comes from where?

From the board discussing various teams and me saying "You know, I think Toronto will get better this season"? What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Jefferson plays for Minny. Lee plays for NY. BG plays for us. Ain't no fucking person mentioned in the trade a Raptor - maybe you just put that out there because your dumb ass is trying to hide the fact you didn't actually read what is posted?

Wanker

+ Reply to Thread