+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Al Jefferson

Jefferson had 26 pts and 26 boards today!

But he's not worth Stuckey?

LMAO
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Seriously. Dude makes slightly more than Rip. I would trade anyone on the team for Jefferson and call it a good season.
    STEW BEEF!

How bad does Minny want a shooter?

Gordon, Kwame (expiring), Atkins (Expiring), 2nd rounder (it'll be a high one, I'm sure)

Jefferson, Sessions, Pavlovic

They get a gunner and two expiring contracts. Kwame is depth at C, Atkins is depth at PG so they don't get too thin with this trade. Plus, they save $3m.

Pistons get their big-man. Sessions starts at PG with Bynum as the backup, Stuckey slides to SG. Or, Stuckey starts at PG and Rip starts at SG, with Stuckey sliding over to SG when Bynum or Sessions come in.

Or save them $4m and swap Pavlovic for Cardinal, add Wilcox and Summers on our end. May sweeten the pot for them a bit.
    _

I doubt they move Jefferson without getting Stuckey back in the trade. He'd be the starting point for any discussion IMO.

And no matter what I seriously doubt Joe deals Ben Gordon. We just signed the guy. Why spend all that money on him then move him less than a year later? We would have been better off not signing him to start with and using the money on a big like David Lee or via a trade (draft pick for whoever)

You trade him less than a year later because Al Jefferson wasn't available to sign? I just did the Gordon thing because I kept seeing that they wanted a "gunner" or "shooter" or whatever. Stuckey doesn't have that killer jumper that it seems they're looking for.
    _

Yeah, I read that article after replying here first.

I still don't think they'd take Gordon - they ain't trying to win now.

I think they'd take Stuckey and Daye cause long-term those 2 + Love + Flynn + whatever they got for Rubio could be pretty fucking good.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    Minny trade Al Jefferson and Ramon Sessions for Prince, Stuckey, Daye and Kwame.

9-man rotation be:

Big Ben/Jefferson (Wilcox)
    Jefferson/Super Nova/Maxiell
    Jerebko/Rip (Summers)
    Rip/BG
    Sessions/Bynum/(Atkins)

Yes?

No?

Crazy?
    Crazy!

Revise: Minny wants a Wing player, Jefferson for Prince and Summers maybe? I'd live with that(though I think Jerebko is the most overrated Piston ever already).
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    Jefferson had 26 pts and 26 boards today!

But he's not worth Stuckey?

LMAO
    Not when I'd have to see Atkins on the court, and not when what they want is an athletic wing player. Danny Granger was their first option, wasn't happening though.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dynamite
    Crazy!

Revise: Minny wants a Wing player, Jefferson for Prince and Summers maybe? I'd live with that(though I think Jerebko is the most overrated Piston ever already).
    I don't know how Jerebko is rated since I've only been able to watch a couple games this year. He's been a decent fill-in starter, but he's not some young stud player. Maybe he develops into that, but I just think of him as a hustle guy at this point.
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    I don't know how Jerebko is rated since I've only been able to watch a couple games this year. He's been a decent fill-in starter, but he's not some young stud player. Maybe he develops into that, but I just think of him as a hustle guy at this point.
    Not even in Maybe territory.

He's a hustle guy with a very inconsistent shot and 2nd rate handles. Actually as a fill in i'm frustrated with him being a mediocre scoring threat when left wide open. Most of his offense comes on loose balls, rebounds, and broken plays. I appreciate him as a hustle guy of the bench, but i'm not satisfied with him as a starter.

Either way you fuckers voting him for player of the game when he passes the 10 point plateau on your phones are fucking ridiculous. I'm surprised there hasn't been an effort to stuff the ballot box for the all star game.
    ^

+ Reply to Thread