+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Al Jefferson

He looked pretty damn good last night. I watched him play the Nuggets. He had the baby hook, the turn around jumper, and was active on the glass.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    The best part about the Langlois thing is you can easily imagine what he would/will say right after Stuckey is dealt, "it was painfully obvious to those in the inner circle and in the lockeroom that it just wasn't working out or clicking".
    It's the same way he handled Curry, defend him to the hilt and then let him have it on the way out. Fucking company man.
    Find a new slant.

The guy is fucking awesome from what I've seen and he's young.

IF he's being shopped then we gotta at least make the offer. If they say no then that's cool.

But you gotta make the play for him
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

He's an awesome scorer and rebounder. Not too awesome at much else. Think Randolph.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    He's an awesome scorer and rebounder. Not too awesome at much else. Think Randolph.
    He's 3 years younger, 1 inch taller and makes about 5 million less. those are big differences.

And that's not counting character (since I don't know much about his).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Yes, you forgot that his last name begins with a J, and Randolph begins with an R. Good finds Chris.

Think the player. He plays like Randolph. That's all I'm saying.

I agree. Very similar style. His high school profile compares him to Brand and Randolph. BTW, did you know he averaged 43 PPG and 18 RPG his senior year?

I'm just saying those differences are big. 5 mil is the difference between using the MLE or not (which can be big if you find a guy like Billups). It also allows you to make a trade that adds salary (5 mil farther from tax range). The 3 years is a big deal too.

You make that trade in a second.
    STEW BEEF!

Yet mouthpiece Keith claims otherwise!

Get the fuck outta here with that horse shit.

Get Jefferson in the East, team him with Nova, Rip and BG and holy fuck it's on
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

I miss Evil Keith.
    _

+ Reply to Thread