+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Al Jefferson

Al Jefferson

Minny trade Al Jefferson and Ramon Sessions for Prince, Stuckey, Daye and Kwame.

9-man rotation be:

Big Ben/Jefferson (Wilcox)
    Jefferson/Super Nova/Maxiell
    Jerebko/Rip (Summers)
    Rip/BG
    Sessions/Bynum/(Atkins)

Yes?

No?

Crazy?
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    Including Sessions is a nice touch, lol. This just feels like a Joe D trade.

I might drive over there and speak to him myself.
    Find a new slant.

Well, you know how I feel about Bynum starting.

That's why I included Sessions lol

But it all fits.

Minny wouldn't need him with Stuckey and Flynn in the same backcourt. One of those guys would be on the floor at all times to "run" the team.

And maybe it's just me but I think this is a pretty fair deal.

They be:

Kwame/Love
    Love/Gomes
    Prince/Daye
    Stuckey/Brewer
    Flynn/Stuckey

plus whatever else they have now (I don't care about the rest of their roster)

Nice young core, with cap space this off-season and possibly next season - they also have multiple first rounders in 2010...

I'm not gonna say they are better off doing this trade but shit - it doesn't fuck 'em up.

Blog Entries
    They have Rubio's rights, too, to keep or trade.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Kwame has experience in the triangle, too.

Okay, now I'm reaching.
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Ooh... I like this trade.

Of course, if I were in Minny's shoes, I'd think it was crazy to give up Jefferson unless there's something not being told.

Blog Entries
    Jens (Cologne, Germany): What do you think about rumors the T-wolves are listening to offers for Al Jefferson and what would it take to get him? Maybe Prince and Bynum? Or Prince and Kwame? Second, what is going to happen to Gilbert Arenas if the Wizards are really voiding his contract?

Langlois: Jefferson was the centerpiece for Minnesota when it dealt Kevin Garnett. I’m not sure I buy that Minnesota is shopping him. I can see that with Kevin Love in tow, and the reality that a Love-Jefferson combination at the power positions makes Minnesota vulnerable defensively, that the T-wolves would consider dealing one or the other. But they can’t do the deal without getting back another significant young player in return. If you noticed, it was reported that Indiana rejected Minnesota’s proposal of Jefferson for Danny Granger – a young player with All-Star potential. For the Pistons, the equivalent would be Rodney Stuckey, and I don’t know that the Pistons would be keen on dealing the 23-year-old Stuckey for an undersized big man coming off major knee surgery – even if he’s one of the league’s top 10 post scorers. Because Minnesota is so weak on the wings, I’d guess any Pistons package would also have to include Austin Daye. Really don’t see a fit for the Pistons, whose most obvious trade assets – Hamilton and Prince – are better suited to go to established teams looking for a veteran piece to put them over the top.
    LOL, I knew Keith was going to say that giving up stuckey would be too much. That's rich.
    Find a new slant.

So giving up a guy that could be a top 10 guard (except he has no range whatsoever), for a top 10 post player is a bad move?

LOL @ Keith
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    wow, i really hope thats only Keiths screwed opinion... if we dont deal Stuckey for Big Al something is really wrong + i really like Sessions, he can be a starting PG for sure...

What. the. fuck!

How do you NOT jump for joy if Minnesota would take Stuckey/Daye (+ Prince and Kwame) for Jefferson (+ Sessions)?

Fuck me! That's beyond comprehension.

Al Jefferson, since 2007 when he joined Minny, has more double-doubles in that time frame than everyone else in the entire fucking NBA except Dwight Howard and Tim Duncan.

I know that cause I have him in the fantasy comp and when that little note appeared (less than 2 weeks ago) he was only 2 double doubles behind Tim Duncan!

Holy Shit!

And Joe's mouthpiece thinks we shouldn't try for Jefferson?

WHAT. THE. FUCK?

+ Reply to Thread