+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The ugly streak

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar

The ugly streak

We're behind by 26 points at the half against a Sixers that doesn't feature Iverson, Dr. J, Moses, or Wilt.

When will the beatings stop?

its starting to look like getting Rip and Tay back actually made us worse. They're not going to suddenly gel into a good thing.

Earlier this year it was fun to watch our younger guys fight like scrappy wolves for everything. That looks gone.

Personally I'm ready to roll with Gordon/CV/Jonas and maybe Stuckey or a diff PG. Had enough of the old timers.

time to blow this team up. trade rip and prince for whatever we can get and let the kids play and develop. then hope we can continue to add more young talent through the draft.

it won't be a pretty process or an easy rebuild. but what we're going through now is worse- we're stuck in neutral and are sliding backwards at an alarming rate. rip and prince don't fit here anymore. time to admit defeat and blow the team up and start over.

Blog Entries
    Should have been done already, but let's get on with it.
    Find a new slant.

something to celebrate in the midst of the mess....?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4812129

i don't really give a shit but it is at least mildly interesting.

I like how George is getting excited and saying "Pistons are only down by 15".

We don't play defense. I refuse to get upset about a team that plays no defense losing 12 in a row. This is whats supposed to happen.

We need to keep on losing for a top 3 draft pick

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMyers
    We need to keep on losing for a top 3 draft pick
    I hate that logic.

The odds of getting a player worth tanking a season over are like 10 to 1. Meaning, there's a %90 chance it won't be worth it. We'll just be another bad team.

Where did you come up with those stats?

+ Reply to Thread