+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2010 -- NFL News

Lions don't need any of those guys. Westbrook and LT don't provide any skill sets that Smith doesn't already have. Sure, they were a lot better in their prime, but they are past that. Lions need a downhill runner to complement Smith. I honestly haven't seen enough of Norwood to know his style of running. Does he fit that bill?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Norwood would be more of a "home-run" threat that they mentioned than a downhill runner.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Lions don't need any of those guys. Westbrook and LT don't provide any skill sets that Smith doesn't already have. Sure, they were a lot better in their prime, but they are past that. Lions need a downhill runner to complement Smith. I honestly haven't seen enough of Norwood to know his style of running. Does he fit that bill?
    I don't think anyone is sure Smith is coming back. The possibility that Smith won't return is the only reason these guys and the Lions are mentioned in the same sentence, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Apparently, Tebow ran some kind of 'cone drill' at the combine today and his time was 6.66
    Find a new slant.

I knew he was the antichrist

24...thats pretty funny.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I bet he cried like he just lost the National Championship.
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I don't think anyone is sure Smith is coming back. The possibility that Smith won't return is the only reason these guys and the Lions are mentioned in the same sentence, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone
    Well if that is the case I would sign either to a 1 year deal as insurance. Neither will get a feature role with another team, this might be their best shot at that. I'd also consider Thomas Jones for the same type of role.

Either way I'm not spending a high pick on a RB until I know Smith is done for good. RB's have small shelf lives and I'm not investing a top pick on one to put behind a marginal OL and continue to have no pass rush. I don't know if you suggested that,but people on here have talked about Spiller and other RBs.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread