+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: LOST

Quote Originally Posted by DrRay11
    I'm on the last one. I've rewatched every one except for "Paulo and Nikki." That episode had no relevance to anything.
    How do you know that episode will not have any relevance this season?

And I seriously doubt Juliet is on the Island after the "reset".

Isn't she in some other show?

I guess technically she could have been transported back to the "mainland" and continued her life, not remembering the Island due to the time difference.

She then drops the fertility thing and takes up acting before landing a part in some show I can't think of right now.

I can't wait to see what happens this season. I've managed to stick with it for this long so I gotta continue. However, if they end it with some dream bullshit the internet is likely to explode and JJ Abrams and his crew will probably have to go into hiding
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    I'm betting that she gets smashed from behind with a steel folding chair.
    Find a new slant.

umm - no. If you want me to do a wrestling thing with her then it's pretty simple. She's with Sawyer after being with Jack. Kate is "with" Jack after being with Sawyer.

At some big event Juliet would turn on Swayer and side with Jack and as Jack is about to win (or be return as leader of the Losties) Kate turns on Jack and gives Swayer the win.

Jack is stunned, Juliet is stunned, Ben is pissed and kills Juliet at night while she sleeps because HE loved her all along and never got shit.

Or something like that lol

Anyway, the reason I'm back in this thread:

2 pictures of the Lost cast in the Last Supper pose.

http://www.collider.com/2010/01/04/l...e-last-supper/#

And some movie I read about on the fuselage that Lindoff was raving about called Timecrimes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1174737/

And Ray/Tahoe:

Remember that scene with Jacob and the dude in the black shit where the dude in the black shirt says something like "I wanna kill you" but he needed a loophole or something?

On the fuselage a lot of peeps believe that the reason black shirt guy needs the loophole is because he's an older/alternate version of Jacob (different sides of the same coin kinda shit).

Or you can go with the theory that Jacob = God or an Angel and Black Shirt = Satan/Demon and the Island is the battlefield.

Personally there is so much stuff in Lost that no single theory can cover it.

Oh, and a really weird thing I read on the fuselage was about it all being a hoax, where basically everyone on the island is conning the world, other people on the island for some reason.

It's only weird/interesting because the theory is from a dude that claims to know Lindoff (and I'm guessing it's been confirmed at some point cause no one trashes the guy about his claim)

And Ray/Tahoe - do you guys have any theories on the show?

Oh, and something that might be useful, or not considering the time travel:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandfather_paradox

I'm excited as fuck to see this show, but I don't think that anyone has to go back and watch the last season before this. When they run the "previously on lost" they practically show us every episode until this point. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MOLA1
    I'm excited as fuck to see this show, but I don't think that anyone has to go back and watch the last season before this. When they run the "previously on lost" they practically show us every episode until this point. LOL
    lol

and yeah - I ain't re-watching shows.

Anything that matters will get shown again at some point.

Some theories/questions I have, surely to be littered with spoilers so beware.

Did Juliet blow up the H-Bomb at the very end of the last episode? Or did the drill naturally cause the implosion/white flash?

If the H-Bomb blew, then theoretically, island folk would have died? That means Dr. Pierre Chang would be dead, and thus would not be able to make the videos post-"incident". If this were the case, then the bomb must have worked, changing the course.

New-Locke is obviously the dude in the black shirt at the beginning of "The Incident." It gives it away when Jacob tells Locke "So, you found your loophole..." There is some speculation as to who this character is, most commonly the brother of Jacob, Esau. Lindelof and Cuse have creatively dodged this notion several times, so I don't really know what to think as to about who it may be.

Something tells me it is possible to change the course of events. Example number A-1 is Faraday/Desmond. When Faraday goes to the hatch in between time jumps, he tells Desmond "you need to find my mother." Present-day Desmond then wakes up from sleep with a newfound "memory." Not a dream.

Contrarily, we also see examples of present-day Losties having memories already from the past, namely, when Eloise Hawking knowingly sends her son Daniel back to the island to die (by her own hand). So, from various examples from each of these notions, it seems that it is indeed possible to change the course of history, whether it be through various dimensions or what. Not everything needs to be different, though. Some things, "what happened, happened," like Daniel dying. Other things, like Faraday saying those things to Desmond, appear to have changed the future.

As for what's going to happen on the present day island between the now-dead Jacob, or who is "they" in "They're coming" (Jacob's last dying words), I have literally no idea. I don't follow the ancient mythologies behind the show enough to have any credible theories here.

I may spit out some more before tonight if more of my theories pop up.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Man, I really wish I'd watched all the old episodes before tonight.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

My mind was blown, as I expected... I kind of expected the temple to be... less populated or something.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRay11
    My mind was blown, as I expected... I kind of expected the temple to be... less populated or something.
    Yeah, is that asian guy Jin's son or something maybe?? Thought it was a great start, though I'm a little annoyed that they seem to be doing the diverging timelines thing.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread