+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: We have a hockey team?

I was talking with my Dad about how Howard was stepping up after people were writing him off, saying he wasn't going to do anything in the NHL, then he gets pulled in the 2nd during a 6-0 loss. Ugh.
    _

didn't see it but the recap said the D hung him out to dry. I've seen about 10 games of his this year and most of his goals allowed were the D's fault and not his.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Howard's number are great this year. Main reason team injury is still in it.
    STEW BEEF!

Any way Holland can explain the concept of drafting and development to the Lions/Pistons?
    _

I can't wait until the Wings are healthy and just buttfuck all these teams that have been taking advantage of them this year. I hope to God they get the 8th seed and piss on Chicago in the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

HORSESHIT LOSS TODAY. That was seriously one of the worst calls I have ever seen.

I hope Holland is flying to Toronto as I type this to rape all of the executives in the NHL headquarters. Fuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    HORSESHIT LOSS TODAY. That was seriously one of the worst calls I have ever seen.

I hope Holland is flying to Toronto as I type this to rape all of the executives in the NHL headquarters. Fuckers.
    I was listening on the radio. That's pretty much what it sounded like. They were 100% certain that the call was no goal, then it just kept getting reviewed and reviewed and eventually somehow it became a goal.
    _

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Saw the Griffins tonight. They just aren't very good. It's tough to say whether any of the guys would play better in an environment like the Wings have with the coaching and system, but there wasn't anybody I was thinking should be called up.

On the bright side, I don't think I recognized any of the names, so they aren't guys who have been getting called up. Plus with all the injuries the Wings have had this season, I didn't expect any of the guys that bounce between the teams to be in the AHL right now. According to their site, Abdelkader is with them right now but he did not play.

We look pathetic.
    _

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    We look pathetic.
    For about 50 minutes of the game, yes. There were some spurts where they played like we all expect. Howard is the only reason that game went to OT though.

+ Reply to Thread