+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Bulls/Pistons game thread- same shit different day

Stuckey makes another shot to cut it to 10.

This qualifies for excitement at the Palace now, trailing by 10 to the Chciago Bulls with the game almost over.

Our starting power forward just got his 1st defensive rebound with 1 minute left in the game.

Predicting 5k people at most in a month

Someone should ask Kuester what positive things Jonas Jerebko is bringing to the starting PF spot, and play "funkytown" in the background while he searches his brain for an example.

Rebounds:

Bulls-49
    Pistons-33

keep in mind, we were once the top rebounding team in the NBA at one point this season. Then something magically changed. Hmm, wonder what that could have been....

Someone should ask Kuester if he's trying to lose games with this rotation to prove some kind of point. It needs to be asked. It was blatantly obvious in this game that he was constantly putting us in a position to lose. Max and Kwame sparked the only run of the game and they were benched in the 2nd half. That shit doesnt happen by accident. Even Michael Curry's not that blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    Someone should ask Kuester what positive things Jonas Jerebko is bringing to the starting PF spot, and play "funkytown" in the background while he searches his brain for an example.
    And yet, he managed a better game than our glorious vets (I'm looking at you Prince and Rip) in 19 minutes of play.

Someone needs to ask Kuester how Gordon is not starting instead of Rip. It's so painfully obvious that Stuckey/Gordon are a much better combo due to BG's ability to actually make shots and stretch the D. One more night of the amazing stand around while Rip runs around for 20 seconds every possession is going to make me puke. Dude has had 1 foot out the door for a year+ now, and is clearly mailing it in.

Please put me out of my misery, Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    Rebounds:

Bulls-49
    Pistons-33

keep in mind, we were once the top rebounding team in the NBA at one point this season. Then something magically changed. Hmm, wonder what that could have been....
    Rip and Prince back starting? All of a sudden the great rebounding we were getting from the 3 looks decidedly mediocre at the 4, and our starting 2 and 3 wouldn't rebound if it hit them in the hands.

Blog Entries
    Well, that's 11 losses in a row.

The Mavs and Spurs are up next, I believe, and on the road, too.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by FP22
    And yet, he managed a better game than our glorious vets (I'm looking at you Prince and Rip) in 19 minutes of play.

Someone needs to ask Kuester how Gordon is not starting instead of Rip. It's so painfully obvious that Stuckey/Gordon are a much better combo due to BG's ability to actually make shots and stretch the D. One more night of the amazing stand around while Rip runs around for 20 seconds every possession is going to make me puke. Dude has had 1 foot out the door for a year+ now, and is clearly mailing it in.

Please put me out of my misery, Joe.
    His stats look better than Rip's because his defender spent the entire game double-teaming rip.

And at least Rip played D. Jonas did nothing. All of his stats came in garbage time.

+ Reply to Thread