+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Bulls/Pistons game thread- same shit different day

Jonas Jerebko has 4 defensive rebounds combined in 3 starts at the 4.

That's roughly 80 minutes of gametime playing the PF position. 4 defensive rebounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    His stats look better than Rip's because his defender spent the entire game double-teaming rip.
    Yet Rip kept trying to hoist over the double instead of finging the open man despite the fact that his shot is clearly busted.
    And at least Rip played D. Jonas did nothing. All of his stats came in garbage time.
    Rip played D? I must have blinked during this so called D. He has been 2 steps slow on D since he came back, and we're paying for it on the scoreboard. Hell, even Kelser called him on it during the broadcast when he made no effort to put a hand up on Salmons.

It's not Jonas' fault the Pistons have guys here with a sense of entitlement. They could have eased Rip and Tay back into the lineup, keeping with the bigger lineup. Instead, They had to come back an instantly see 36mpg or a Pistons' rookie coach would be on blast for the 2nd year in a row.

I was there today, and it was truly a miserable experience. I can recall no other game that left me that disgusted, to be honest. There is no cohesion on either end of the floor. I don't see them winning a game until something drastic happens, to be honest.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

Quote Originally Posted by FP22

It's not Jonas' fault the Pistons have guys here with a sense of entitlement. They could have eased Rip and Tay back into the lineup, keeping with the bigger lineup. Instead, They had to come back an instantly see 36mpg or a Pistons' rookie coach would be on blast for the 2nd year in a row.
    It IS his fault that he has no skills that compliment the other 4 people in the lineup.

The thing that boggles my mind is that our bench is or could be fucking amazing.

Imagine a healthy Bynum teaming with Gordon, Jerebko, Maxiell and Kwame off the bench! That would be awesome.

And I think a starting line-up with Big Ben at the 5, a healthy Nova at the 4 and Stuckey at the 2 spot would be pretty good too.

All we gotta do is trade Tay and Rip for a SF and a PG and we'll be sweet lol
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glan
    Well, that's 11 losses in a row.

The Mavs and Spurs are up next, I believe, and on the road, too.
    The Globetrotters are in the Palace tomorrow.

We'd probably be better off on the road.

<sigh>

Blog Entries
    We could be their Washington Generals. It would be interesting to see who the crowd would pull for.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread