+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Mock Draft v1: There is a god and its name is Mayhew

2010 Mock Draft v1: There is a god and its name is Mayhew

I tried to keep it within the realm of possibility, but this is definitely best case for me. Similar layout to my last mock but with the whole embodied offseason. This is everything I would want to do, not what I think will happen. I think through this we could finally field a reasonably competitive team.

Good work, sir. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

well, today certainly changed quite a bit. correct me if im wrong, but i believe the lions went from #4 to #2, and now have a very likely shot at house of spears suh.

when millen was in charge, i argued it was better to keep calvin johnson than trade down for picks, since he was so dumb he would fuck anything up that wasnt a cant miss. mayhew's first class suggests he may be different. with the discussion last week of suh being worth calvin johnson and the lions first pick (i thought this was ridiculous), i would definitly be interested in trading down.

i saw suh play some and was really good. but my concern is that he's good at a lot of things, but maybe not great enough at one thing to warrant that high of a pick. and the track record of drafting DT that high is dreadful. to me, even if your wrong and suh does pan out, as long as you get value in return its not a huge loss, since we need to fill up our roster.

also, is larry foote coming back? i thought he was just using the lions for one year?

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    also, is larry foote coming back? i thought he was just using the lions for one year?
    Well, the idea was that he would use them to show that he can still be a stud starter and then get a new contract elsewhere. Did that really happen? I could see him sticking around.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

He was also about coming home. He wanted to prove he was a 3-down player, which I don't think he did (he got beat on coverage quite a bit). Then, the idea was that he'd sign a higher money long term contract here and finish his career.

I would love to have him back for a reasonable price, but he's not worth overpaying, especially when we drafted Levy to be our MLB of the future (not sure if that's still the plan).

I hope he sticks around, though. Solid vet. I don't know what he'll want to do, I'm confident the Lions FO won't overpay for him to stay the way they wouldn't overpay much for anyone last offseason.

Nice Draft. The good thing about today's games is the Lions improved their draft position, so you may be able to substitue Suh for McCoy. Could STL go Suh or Berry with their first pick to avoid having to pay a QB with the first pick?
    Destiny

I love the Brandon Graham pick, I think he is a steal in the 2nd round.
    Destiny

Whether or not we are able to pick Suh, at least we know we're going to have the option of McCoy and Berry (and possibly Suh).

I just don't know about STL drafting another d-linemen after getting burnt by a few of them recently. (this frightens me for the Lions too)

Quote Originally Posted by darkobetterthanmelo
    I love the Brandon Graham pick, I think he is a steal in the 2nd round.
    Yeah, I agree. His motor never stops.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Yeah, I agree. His motor never stops.
    Can he make a car for me?
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread