+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 33
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: game.

this is a bad team. There's nothing more to say.

Any play that does not end with Stuckey taking a shot is a bad play. Everyone else on this team is incapable of making shots. At least when Stuckey misses, he creates offensive rebounding opportunities. Nobody else can even get inside the paint.

Kuester is looking worse by the minute for asking Stuckey to share the ball more. Our shaky offense has been just plain terrible ever since, because nobody else can hit shots even wide open.

I've seen enough of Will Bynum. He's a 4th guard that's being exposed by the minute for not being able to shoot anything outside of a layup.

the Bobcats turned the ball over 10 times in the 4th quarter and they played us even. That's fucking outstanding. It takes a complete and total lack of shooting ability to only score 21 points in a quarter where the other team turned the ball over 10 times.

They packed in the paint and just stood there and watched us shoot. They didnt even pretend to hide it. They sagged their entire roster in the paint and allowed us to shoot jumpers from any range. The only guys that were even defended like grown men were stuckey and V.

Jonas Jerebko: 3/10
    Austin Daye: 1/7
    Maxiell: 2/6
    Summers: 1/7

Tell you what, between Those guys getting more shots, I'll just let Stuckey shoot the ball 40 times and call it a day. They can ask him to be a leader when there's an actual team to lead.
    Last edited by Kstat; 12-22-2009 at 09:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Clearly, Stuckey is not good enough to carry a team. If you are asking him to do so, it's going to get even uglier than it already is. With this current lineup, we need 3 guys to play above their heads to win a game. Not 1.
    Find a new slant.

Stuckey is better than nobody.

When he was taking all the shots, at least this team was staying competitive. Now they're just terrible.

That's been illustrated ever since Kusters' comments, which I'm %100 sure he is painfully regretting. Stuckey is deferring like he said, and we're much worse.

We've gone from a bad team that was at least competitive to a bad team that just rolls over.
    Last edited by Kstat; 12-22-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    That's been illustrated ever since Kusters' comments, which I'm %100 sure he is painfully regretting. Stuckey is deferring like he said, and we're much worse.

We've gone from a bad team that was at least competitive to a bad team that just rolls over.
    I think his comments were and are exactly what we needed. He challenged Stuckey to step up as a leader and, at least so far, he's wilted.

At least we know better what we have now.
    Find a new slant.

Yeah, he told Stuckey to get others involved. I haven't seen him do that one bit. Just hide.

Can't get people involved that can't hit an open shot and cant catch a pass under the rim.

KStat, Stuckey can't hit an open shot either. Certainly not a 3.

he hasn't been taking any threes.

Probably a good thing when you shoot 18% from 3.

again, he hasn't taken any. His percentage from the arc doesn't matter if he isnt taking them.

+ Reply to Thread