+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pistons/Gortat

Yes, you answered the question. I was explaining how you weren't getting ripped. Not asking you to say "I just think he can" again.

Signing a guy is different than trading away a known productive player for him.

Also, he would have had the opportunity to start at Dallas (maybe) and Houston (definitely). We don't know if he'd still be starting.

Still, it might be a risk to take. And it's definitely the right direction to take it in (small for big).
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the "just". I love it when you embellish/distort my words. I really do.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Signing a guy is different than trading away a known productive player for him.

Also, he would have had the opportunity to start at Dallas (maybe) and Houston (definitely). We don't know if he'd still be starting.
    Let us know when you come up with a realistic can't-miss deal for a center, mmk?
    Find a new slant.

How is that not accurate?
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    How is that not accurate?
    1. There's this little thing about me not saying that.

2. It's intentionally decepetive to make it seem like I said it in a "I said it, so it must be so" sort of way, it was an opinion. If you can't see the difference between "I think he can play 30 minutes" and "I just think he can", then maybe I give you too much credit. But I bet you can.
    Find a new slant.

Are you kidding me?

"I think he can" vs "I just think he can"

SOOOOOOOOOOO terribly misquoted!

The "just" was to signify that you didn't support it with anything. You "just" said you thought he could.

Seriously kid. Release some of that stress. You don't want to end up like Kstat.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Explain how one "supports" an opinion that a 15 minute per game player can be a 30 minute per game player without injecting more opinion and personal observations, which I did.

Is there some magic stat that you are aware of that proves it?

Please.
    Find a new slant.

You could say things like, "here's what he did when Dwight was injured" (though he's only missed 4 games his whole career) or "he put up this against player X". Or maybe just present his career backup stats and talk about why someone might think they could be hopeful about what he would produce given more minutes.

Or you can say something like "He wudda gots a chance on anutter team so's we shud gif him a chance on ars." Which is the route you chose.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Riiight
    , and I'm sure you wouldn't have been the first one to jump all over that kind of solid sample size. No, I think I spent an appropriate amount of time on it for you.
    Find a new slant.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    You at least could have given us his PER.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    What's the difference between Gortat and Pryzbilla? Besides Joel having hair.

+ Reply to Thread