+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: OGT: Wizards @ Pistons

I'd love to know what Flip and Kuester were chatting about.

Another Pistons win!

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    couldnt Joe D hire Kuester a year earlier...i mean comparing Kuester to Curry is like day and night, damn...good job, nice game & win

BTW, Jerebko's 2nd double double puts him 3rd among all rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Asberry
    Flips offense kinda suckz, the Wizards were a better offensive team under Eddie Jordan
    The Wizards "just missed shots".

PS. Jerebko is a beast, and he should keep the starting spot when (shudder) Tayshaun comes back.

Also, Stuckey looks much more at home in this type of offense. It seems in the long run we may have to keep BG coming off the bench. Start Rodney at the 2. Find a 1 that can shoot, make the extra pass, and just initiate sets. Unfortunately, I don't think Bynum is the answer. He is just too much of a ball-dominant guard. No one touches the ball until it is time for a shot. Then Stuck can shift to the 1 or 3 when BG comes in the game.
    Last edited by FP22; 12-06-2009 at 11:10 PM.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by FP22

PS. Jerebko is a beast, and he should keep the starting spot when (shudder) Tayshaun comes back.
    That's el whacko homerism. As far as Flip's wizards, they need more big men shooters. Maybe next year they become a more dangerous team.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dynamite
    That's el whacko homerism.
    Homerism? I root for the Pistons, no individual player. Tayshaun's days in Detroit are numbered, and JJ is going to be a part of this team for a long time. JJ doesn't take a play off, and the production level is not very far off at this point.

There is absolutely zero point in rushing Tayshaun back into playing 35+mpg in the starting lineup again. Ease him back in coming off the bench. If the rookie hits the wall, it would be a perfect time to switch it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Asberry
    couldnt Joe D hire Kuester a year earlier...i mean comparing Kuester to Curry is like day and night, damn...good job, nice game & win
    Hype?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Zero
    The building was cold.
    Find a new slant.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by FP22
    Homerism? I root for the Pistons, no individual player. Tayshaun's days in Detroit are numbered, and JJ is going to be a part of this team for a long time. JJ doesn't take a play off, and the production level is not very far off at this point.

There is absolutely zero point in rushing Tayshaun back into playing 35+mpg in the starting lineup again. Ease him back in coming off the bench. If the rookie hits the wall, it would be a perfect time to switch it up.
    And thankfully you aren't the coach. And i don't get how there production is spot on close? You're having a delfino like meltdown. We aren't even that good right now, you say its about team, then lambaste people in an extreme manner as if we are above .500 right now. And saying 7.2 ppg, .6 apg, and 5.1 rpg as not far off a guy who did double or more last season in most categories outside of rebounding is stretching vag at this point. Jerebko's energy is great, but he is not a starter. I'm kinda annoyed because i dont think anything severely negative about him, in fact i like what he's done for us. But is it close to Tay? fuck no.

I trust that Kuester will be patient getting Rip and Tay back in, but we are not better w/o either guy. I'm actually itching to have everyone healthy, and the agenda psychos here are looking at who we can dump to tank out.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread