Bargnani/Nesterovic/O'Bryant

Detroit becomes
    Bynum/Atkins/Banks
    Wright/Gordon
    Jerebko/Daye/Summers
    Bosh/Villanueva/Maxiell
    Wallace/Brown/Wilcox

Why for Toronto?
    This boosts up their defense substantially. Also gives them a solid chip for the future in Stuckey.

Why for Detroit?
    Worst case scenario is they get a half year of Bosh, see an increase in ticket sales and then figure out what to do with the cap space. Best scenario is Bosh finding a home, resigning and becoming their franchise player.
    k

They have no 4. If turk could actually play the 4, i'd see that as a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatoine
    There are no 4s.
    STEW BEEF!

9 mil for a backup PG (Calderon) and 5 mil for a 3rd string PG (Jack) would sting them next year.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Calderon would start over Stuckey.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

If Turk is starting I would probably start Stuckey. I view Turk as the best compliment to Stuckey you can have. Then again if the Raptors realize that he's not really PG quicker than Detroit did then Calderon would get the nod.

I could have sworn I've seen Turk get some burn as a PF as well. Maybe I'm wrong about that though. The Pistons got a lot of options they could dump off to them in return, and maybe they could get a PG in return too.
    k

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Good point on Turk running the offense.

Turk has played some 4 in his career but it wasn't necessarily a good thing.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Throw in Maxiell and take back Calderon. That might work.
    k

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid
    If Turk is starting I would probably start Stuckey. I view Turk as the best compliment to Stuckey you can have. Then again if the Raptors realize that he's not really PG quicker than Detroit did then Calderon would get the nod.

I could have sworn I've seen Turk get some burn as a PF as well. Maybe I'm wrong about that though. The Pistons got a lot of options they could dump off to them in return, and maybe they could get a PG in return too.
    Turk and Lewis played the 3 and 4 in Orlando. Not sure which you consider the 4 because they are both tweener forwards.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid
    Throw in Maxiell and take back Calderon. That might work.
    that's pretty much pushing it now

+ Reply to Thread