+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 + 2016 College Football coaching carousel: Leach/Weis/Bowden/Kelly/Mangino,et al

Blog Entries

2009 + 2016 College Football coaching carousel: Leach/Weis/Bowden/Kelly/Mangino,et al

Notre Dame reportedly fires Weis as head coach http://bit.ly/8XhZ9B
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    In the meantime, Notre Dame players have begun arriving for a team meeting.

The Monday afternoon meeting will include a vote on whether the players want to play in a bowl game after their 6-6 season. Athletic director Jack Swarbrick has said he will consider the players’ wishes in deciding on a bowl trip.
    From that same article.
    Find a new slant.

Not a shocker. I see the bowl projections have ND facing my Chips in the GMAC bowl (Mobile, AL).

I saw Weis bragging about NFL OC offers earlier this morning. Wonder if that sent them over the edge. Otherwise you'd think they would have had him coach the bowl game first.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

What kind of douchebag players wouldn't want to play in a bowl game, even if it's the Trojan Magnum's Bowl or something of that caliber?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    They only play for fat guys.

Too soon?
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Let me be the first to break the news

IZZO TO N.D.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by ESPN
    Among the people considered possible candidates to replace Weis are Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops, Cincinnati coach Brian Kelly, TCU coach Gary Patterson and Stanford coach Jim Harbaugh.

Stoops told ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit on Saturday that Notre Dame has not been in contact with him or his representatives. Stoops said he was surprised that his name was even brought up.

Weis, who has six years left on a 10-year contract signed midway through his first season, is 35-27 in five years as Irish head coach. His .565 winning percentage is worse than the .583 marks that got his two predecessors, Tyrone Willingham and Bob Davie, fired.
    LOL at the contract. did Dombrowski show them how to give out long contracts without seeing any performance first?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    This should've been posted in the things that are obvious thread.

Blog Entries
    ESPN reporting Bowden has been given 2 options: Fisher as HC and Bowden will be ambassador, or resign.
    Find a new slant.

Ambassador... LOL.

I hope he wears a robe to the games.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread