+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Joe just ride out this year or will he do something?

I don't really think Joe can do much to change the squad.

Right now I'm guessing nobody is lining up for Tay.

And I doubt any teams are ringing about Rip.

So what's he gonna do?
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Quote Originally Posted by Glan
    So we've now lost 7 in a row, with no relief in sight. Even if we play .500 the rest of the way once/if Rip/Tay get back, there's still no playoffs this year for this team. That's just the situation. So do you think that Joe will do something soon to try and salvage the season or get the shrinking crowds back? Problem is, what can he do at this point, really? Nobody is going to want our broken and overpaid stars, and outside of Kwame, we don't have the expiring deals to perform any kind of major overhaul. It's starting to feel like a throw away year to me. I think Joe's primary goal has to be to try and move these contracts some how so he can set up for next year, but it will be nearly impossible to do on the brink of the biggest free agency bonanza in league history. It's a shame to see the shrinking crowds and overall indifference creeping into what was a really energized fanbase for so many years, but there really isn't much that can be done about it now, unfortunately.
    Could you paragraph that up for me?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but half of them are over as of now this year, yes? Bulls at over 69 mil and everyone else above them? And we expect the line to drop again next year.....I'm thinking we'll be fine.
    Sorry, bulls are under by like 10K. With 2 open roster spots. So 14 teams over as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but half of them are over as of now this year, yes? Bulls at over 69 mil and everyone else above them? And we expect the line to drop again next year.....I'm thinking we'll be fine.
    DUDE....SORRY, but the Fuckin Bulls are under by like 10K with 2 fuckin open roster spots. So like 14 fuckin teams are over as of now.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Yeah, listen to fuckin Tahoe, fucker's the fuckin man.

I'd like to see Joe D make a play for Lebron James, and Dwight Howard. Maybe D-Wade for a bit of a bench spark.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by metr0man
    I'd like to see Joe D make a play for Lebron James, and Dwight Howard. Maybe D-Wade for a bit of a bench spark.
    Let the "Should Bynum start over Wade" debate begin!

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny
    Let the "Should Bynum start over Wade" debate begin!
    I'd probably start Bynum over LeBron. I mean, could you imagine Wade AND LeBron off the bench?!

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

Was hope lost when the German's invaded Pearl Harbor?... hell no... have you guys lost faith in the dumbass GMs that exist?
    Soon as reality hits home for the misfit playoff hopefuls they'll be searching for expirings & picks.
    For the real contenders that have an injury at SG/SF how does a playoff savy player like Tay or Rip fit?.
    We're gonna go into February with an expiring to sell... hopefully the summer will include a lotto and some space to play with.

Once the Big spender go for Wade (not happening)... Bron (not happening)... & Bosh etc... etc...... there will be something worth the effort.

Something that hasn't been brought up yet is the fact that the Pistons are on a different FA cycle than most teams (we'll have money when the rest have spent theirs)... this will lead to better deals for the next four years.

2010 = trade for our 1st rounder and space for Kaman or Ok4.... or str8 draft pick and better than MLE FA.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus771
    I'd probably start Bynum over LeBron. I mean, could you imagine Wade AND LeBron off the bench?!
    It'll be the 2004 Olympics all over again. YEAH BABY YEAH!

+ Reply to Thread