+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Ben Gordon's Ankle Injury

RIP is a competant 3 point shooter. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but he made a huge jump there a couple years ago. He's not a guy you want parked there all night jacking threes, but he makes enough to keep from guys collapsing off him. That is the key. If you had Bynum and Stuckey playing 30+ MPG next to each other you'd have a lot of help defense off either of them standing at the 3 point line. You basically have no spacing from the defense required.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Yeah, can't sag on Rip based more on the fact than an uncontested 20 footer is a layup for the dude.

The last thing I want is Bynum, Stuckey and Wallace out there on offense. You can just pack everyone in the paint basically.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

http://www.82games.com/0910/0910DET2.HTM
    STEW BEEF!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Is every injury thread absolutely not abut the injuries?
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

He's still hurt.

Better?
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Gordon & Bynum practiced today and might play tomorrow.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread