Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
Umm... settle down Filly. He was being sarcastic. Michigan signed a 2-star WHITE safety.

By the way - this is what it's come to? 2-star players? And I'm being harsh when I said that Rich Rod needed to be fired NOW? The longer we wait for the inevitable, the more fucked the program will be. Michigan is going to have to rebuild for double the time this piece of trailer trash is coaching.

I think DickRod is panicking--taking as many commits as he can get to fend off those at UM who want his head on a platter NOW.

I'm amazed at the dearth of DL and linebackers in this class. It's MICHIGAN--and there is plenty of playing time to offer, and they need the help. Yet, nothing worth noting.

This isn't a bad class--except they have no bidness taking guys like Dileo, Drake, Kinnard, Vinopal, Pace, Jerald Robinson, Cornelius Jones, and probably the Talboot brothers.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: Great recruiters RECROOT. DickRod couldn't recruit to WVU, even when he had them rolling, and he doesn't seem to get that he's recruiting to Michigan.

The apologists are all saying, "Well, what do you expeck, we just went 5-7" AND???

The sheer volume of recruits in this class will have it ranked close to the Top 10-15 when it's all said and done (at the end of the day), but so far the average star ranking per player is 3.18---well below UM's average, and Stars do matter. Even Barwis has said he prefers higher ranked players because of more potential.

The funny thing is there are several highly ranked players who are or reportedly want to visit UM--but we've got three spots left and two assumed "silent" commits in Grimes/Murphy. Guys like Tony Jefferson, Sean Parker, Torian Wilson (why the hell did he commit to Stanford so abruptly anyway?) And still several apparently Big Time Dlinemen.

I gotta tell ya--it seems the biggest jokes that guys like bukdow made are coming true: DickRod has clicked his heels together and thinks he has awakened in Norf Morgantown.