+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY: It's scandal time again in E.L.(9 players charged with assault)

Quote Originally Posted by FillyCheezeSteak
    It is now being reported that there were indeed ski maks, but they were not trying to hide their identities. You see they were apparently the type of ski masks that a snowmobiler might wear that shows your eyes which many at MSU including Mods believe means they were not trying to hide their identity.

This thing has managed to get unbelievably comical and I really hope that this doesn't affect D'Antoni's job status or anything stupid like that, but this has grown from a small bruise into a major black eye and the best part is that it's not over yet which is awesome!!!
    Why?
    www.university.com

Well, to answer your question, Michigan fans like it when bad things happen to Michigan State and would like bad things to continue to happen to Michigan State. I know this is completely foreign to the Spartan code that strictly states "we must always hope for the best for our friends in Ann Arbor, and if, heaven forbid, anything of ill repute should fall upon them, we shall pray for it to pass quickly"

Blog Entries
    The Wizzo > The Izzo

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Former Detroit Lions wide receiver Charles Rogers was arrested again Tuesday after passing out a Mexican restaurant from drinking too much, police confirmed.

Employees at the On the Border restaurant in Novi (it's lovely) were unable to rouse Rogers awake after he fell asleep in his seat at 3:15 p.m. He was rushed to the hospital as employees were concerned he may have suffered a heart attack.

Rogers was arrested on suspicion of failing to fulfill his probation in a Sobriety Court program.

The onetime Michigan State standout has had a litany of legal issues since 2003, when he was drafted with the second overall pick.
    http://blogs.suntimes.com/sportspros...ted_after.html

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by FillyCheezeSteak
    I will absolutely eat crow if I'm wrong, but there is NO chance that Cunningham, Rucker, Legget, Dell and Johnson are kicked off this team. I don't know how you only kick off some of the players, but I see no way in which all of the players are kicked off the team.
    WOW, I am shocked that the 8 "good" players (okay 7) were reinstated while Leggett transferred and three guys that were nothing more than depth guys were booted off the team. When you add these 8 guys back into the mix with Jones, who is staying, the two QB's and two RB's and this team should right in the mix with Wisconsin for 3rd place behind O$U and Iowa.

2 more Sparties??? If Oren Wilson is allowed to stay on this team it would be possibly one of the best jokes every played. When Dantoni stood up in front of the team and asked if anyone else was responsible he sat there while his teammates all took their lumps and he played and started the Alamo Bowl. I know that the coaches weren't there and you can NEVER control all 120+ kids in your program, but when do you just say enough and make it stop?

+ Reply to Thread