+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009/10 NBA Trade Rumors

Blog Entries

2009/10 NBA Trade Rumors

Where do we turn next for our NBA trade chatter now that Stephen Jackson has been moved. We're hearing of a potential new three-way deal.
    Word is this is an exploratory discussion at the minute, but the key elements would be Nocioni to BOS, Dalembert to SAC, Cap Relief to PHI
    Particulars as they stood early Tuesday AM, with Kenny Thomas representing the potential cap relief, found here http://tinyurl.com/ygez4nw
    Important clarification/update to three-way trade scenario: Final season of Nocioni's contract, at $7.5 MIL, is a TEAM option. Meaning ...
    Boston would have to absorb TWO additional guaranteed years on Nocioni at $13.5 MIL if it does this deal as opposed to $21MIL over three
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Noc on the Celtics is a good fit.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Looks like Monta is the next trade for the GSW.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Joe (Philly)
    Sixers seem to be working hard to move Dalembert. Is there any chance of them actually doing it?

Chad Ford (1:15 PM)
    It's tough. The only two teams with any real interest have been Sacramento and Charlotte. The problem is that the Sixers want salary cap relief in return. Charlotte just trade their cap relief away to Golden State for Stephen Jackson. Kings need a third team to make things happen. They aren't swapping Dalembert for Kenny Thomas straight up. But from a broader perspective ... Sixers looking to dump contracts. They've come a long way from the euphoria that surrounded the Elton Brand signing a little over 17 months ago.
    I know we don't have much cap relief to offer (Kwame) but I wonder if we could be that 3rd team? Not saying that I want to be, btw.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Kenny (Sactown)
    What happened to Okafor?

Chad Ford (1:21 PM)
    From what I can gather, both sides say the talks never happened. But you know how this goes. That's what everyone says once these things get out. While New Orleans is looking to slash payroll, I think they'll want more than Kenny Thomas' expiring contract for Okafor. Dalembert may be the best they can do.
    Brent (Indy)
    Can the Pacers trade some of their expiring contracts at the end of the season for an all-star? Kevin Martin perhaps.

Chad Ford (1:22 PM)
    Maybe. They'll look into it. They know that using their expiring contracts as trade bait may be more effective than trying to sign a big free agent in 2011. And yes, I think there's a chance that Kevin Martin goes on the block. Tyreke Evans is a two, not a one and he's been thriving since the position change. That makes Martin expendable.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glan
    Looks like Monta is the next trade for the GSW.
    link? or is this just speculation because monta's history?

Blog Entries
    @timkawakami: Multiple sources say that Warriors are actively trying to trade Monta Ellis.
    RUMOR: Monta Ellis wants out of Warriors and team looking to trade him http://sbnation.com/e/925721
    Find a new slant.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    This all adds up to hurting the market for potentially trading Rip.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

still think that Tayshaun might be the better trade option.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    still think that Tayshaun might be the better trade option.
    BG,Stuckey, Ellis, Bynum, rip > BG, Stuckey, Ellis, Bynum, Tay.....?

+ Reply to Thread