View Poll Results: Which of the 4 games out west this week do you think the Pistons will win?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lakers

3 23.08%
  • Blazers

3 23.08%
  • Jazz

2 15.38%
  • Suns

4 30.77%
  • None of them

6 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: This week out west, 4 games vs. Lakers, Blazers, Jazz & Suns (11/17 thru 11/22)

Another game where we fought till the bitter end. That kind of determination makes it continually hard to be too bummed out about these losses. But sooner or later we gotta start winning some of these 'never say die' games.

You could only be pissed if you thought we had a chance.

Bynum + Kobe = greater than anything we have.

And trust Glenn to blame it all on Stuckey. Transparent motherfucker.

Oh, and Bynum got huge (dare I say starter's) minutes. He might have played well, but he plays well off the bench too.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    I could only make it for the first half, but most of it was frustrating to watch, but the effort was there so u'm good with that. Can't get too upset when you have the effort and you just lose to a clearly better team. And no, it was not "all Stuckey's fault", nice try, though. My gripe with him was that he wasn't even looking at his teammates. He was playing 1 on 5 out there. The movement was completely stopping when he touched the ball. He was taking horrible jumpers and most of them were way off the mark. I don't know if that was all influenced by his injury or nerves or what, but it sucked. Definitely not all his fault we lost, though.
    Find a new slant.

Good to see Bynum did well, again.

It's nice having 3 guards that on any given night can score 20.

But we need Rip - he's the consistent one.

With Gordon on the floor with him we'll have more options. I'm guessing we're gonna see a lot of Wallace, Nova, Rip, Gordon, Stuckey/Bynum when Rip does come back - we really need his offense.

And who woulda thought we'd be needing more offense after the off-season we just had?

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing a small lineup with Bynum -Gordon- Stuckey. I know that it has been discussed, but it may be necessary to get more scoring punch. Of course, that puts even more burden on Ben/Kwame on the boards, so that could be a problem, too.

The player and ball movement really needs to improve, too. 7 assists from our starters last night, and 3 of them came from Big Ben. Of course, it's exacerbated because our bigs can't score, which again drives home the point about the mistake Joe made not moving Tay and/or Rip this summer for a legit big. And you can save the "yeah, but what bigs were available?" shit, I ain't in the mood for it again.
    Find a new slant.

Dude, during the off-season I was begging for trades

BEFORE we spent all our money.

Once we signed Gordon and Nova we were basically done.

Joe went the way he went.

Am I supposed to bitch about it endlessly?

This is what we've got and I'm not content. That's why I've posted Kwame trades. They might not get done but at least I have hope.

Fuck this.

Although Bryant is carrying a heavy scoring load for the Lakers early in the season, the former MVP was revitalized by his first extended time off in several years following Los Angeles' title. He also worked on his low-post game during his summer off, and the results have been obvious in the season's opening weeks.
    Bryant frequently took Ben Gordon and other Detroit defenders into the low post, where he either used the moves he learned from Hakeem Olajuwon this summer, or adroitly passed out of double teams to set up open jumpers. Bryant also played with a noticeable edge, jawing with several Pistons before and after scoring on them.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    He was 1/7 with 2 turnovers when stuckey left the game. If you didnt notice him that, you're either blind or just stupid. Probably the latter.
    -30, fwiw

But you go ahead and congratulate Stuckey for his D on Kobe, mmk?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore...gid=2009111713
    Find a new slant.

When he was out of the game we were up 7. Kobe was 1/7 and Stuckey has ripped the ball from him twice. Because of the lack of offense, stuckey couldnt match up with him again because Kuester had to go small.

Oh, and you're a moron.

Blog Entries
    Kobe running his mouth to other players? Guess he's not the guy I thought he was!!

+ Reply to Thread