+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: i think michigan wins big today...

about as predictable as it gets.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Rock on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    Rock on.
    Holy shit, show some humility. You're better than this.

vogrich is 3/3 for 9 pts. this kid has a sweet release and looks athletic enough to play full time. with a weapon like him, he'll give us a chance in any game. jj reddick v 2.0 indeed. king is saying he'll lead big 10 in 3's made as a frosh. bold call, but with this system why not? if he's on the court, he'll be making a ton.

morris looks like he'll fit right in with man hair and sims. this is going to be a fun fun year.

man hair is an assist away from the 2nd tripple double... in michigan history??

thats the claim. hard to believe.

man hair = complete player.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    man hair is an assist away from the 2nd tripple double... in michigan history??

thats the claim. hard to believe.

man hair = complete player.
    Why do you call Corporyellshenoquita Harris "man hair"?
    www.university.com

Man, they looked good last night. I know it was a D-II school, but michigan has talent everywhere now. Manny looks to be one of the best players in the country, DeShawn can kill you from inside and out, Morris at PG looks to be a massive upgrade over Merritt and Lee last year, and there are shooters everywhere. Vogrich! 5-5 on threes in his first college game? Dude can flat out stroke it. They're going to be fun to watch, and I'll think they'll finish 2nd or 3rd in the Big Ten and make a nice tourney run. Sweet 16 maybe?

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Moody you need a Darth Vader Rich Rod
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Man, they looked good last night. I know it was a D-II school, but michigan has talent everywhere now. Manny looks to be one of the best players in the country, DeShawn can kill you from inside and out, Morris at PG looks to be a massive upgrade over Merritt and Lee last year, and there are shooters everywhere. Vogrich! 5-5 on threes in his first college game? Dude can flat out stroke it. They're going to be fun to watch, and I'll think they'll finish 2nd or 3rd in the Big Ten and make a nice tourney run. Sweet 16 maybe?
    I agree. I think if things work out for UM they could be in the top three in the conference. However, live by the sword, die by the sword. All of that three point shooting works great when you are making them. When you aren't, well, things aren't so great.
    www.university.com

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dynamite
    Moody you need a Darth Vader Rich Rod
    If you make it, I'll take it. lol.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread