+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: i think michigan wins big today...

i think michigan wins big today...

michigan basketball, that is. we're hosting the wolfpack of the north at 7 est. with us being ranked 15th in the country, game isnt much more than a toon up, but will be fun to watch.

as for the other team who still has to promised engagements to fullfill, dont see much hope. denard 'the bard' robinson supposedly is starting, but who really gives a fuck. i pitty the loyal fools who think michigan covers the 8 pt spread.

Blog Entries
    Maybe something like 31-13, Wisco
    Find a new slant.

did you get a bowl of chilli with that hat? classic. chance clarrissa caught the reference? 0%.

Hey, quick suggestion for Rich Rod. There's this new offense that a lot of teams like to run. It's catching on pretty well and seems to work for short yardage situations. Maybe you could try it. It's called THE I-FORMATION.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

risk reward, jesus christ. have coaches ever put 2 seconds of thought into blocking punts?

21-17 at half. bad luck/ questionable calls whatever are the story, michigan could have a big lead right now. the blocked field goal early from the goalline, the roughing the kicker that led to the td, and then the goal line stand that apparently wasnt. thats maybe 14 pts or even more that could have gone the other way but didnt.

michigan probably isnt good enough to over come 14 pts.

we shall see.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Good game so far. After this first 5 minutes, I didn't think it would be this close.

willy "wanka" campbell made some big plays in the first half. why isnt he in there?

this is such a joke. we've got linebackers lining up against guards. the guy might as well laydown on the ground, he's obviously not going to beable to make a play. fucking stupid.

Blog Entries
    worst 2nd half team ever.

+ Reply to Thread