+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare 2

Modern Warfare 2

Amazing! And it feels so good to be back! COD4 was perfect, but believe it or not, this one is somehow better. Who's playing? What level are you guys at?

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I'm at level 21, the game is just smooooooooooooth as shit.
    However its going to take me forever to learn these maps. Guns all kind of feel the same to me so far, hopefully that changes. Bling perk is real nice and I got a stealth bomber in a care package that tore shit up. GREAT game!! I've hardly touched single player, mult-iplayer just rocks!

The guy at work next to me plays it on his computer on our lunch break. Pretty amazing. The dual full-automatic Glock is sweet.

My brother got it and says there's a level where you're a terrorist and mow down people in an airport... how is that even allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I'm totally picking this Modern Warfare 2 thread to win.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    I'm really excited to play this game!

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    My brother got it and says there's a level where you're a terrorist and mow down people in an airport... how is that even allowed?
    I think that might be the controversial level..cz i know theres one of those..but that spec coop shit is fun and hard as fuck..multi players so fun, wish there were nazi zombies though...

Cross, damnit, you're messing up the rules of this/these thread(s).

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I watched video of the airport level. Maybe it's different when you are playing it but watching it I didn't see a big deal.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    It makes more sense when you play it in the story mode. A little spoiler here, but you go undercover with a known terrorist ring, and at the end the main terrorist turns on you and kills you, leaving you at the airport for all to see. This then looks like it was all done by an American and a war begins. Pretty crucial to the story actually.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread