+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: The WTF Official 2010 NBA Draft Watch

I like Favor's play this week. He shows a willingness to go in the post, and has great finishing around the basket.
    Destiny

Most of the problems with him I've heard are PG's that can't get him the ball so he doesn't get any touches. Not that it would be any better here with no real PG on the roster.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

fucking kings are going to lose to the nets. the NETS! damnit.

AND the wizards lost to the pacers. good the pacers will win, but would've been better if the wiz won. we might not be able to catch them anyway though so....

on a positive note, philly looks like they'll win.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    What's up with Milwaukee laying an egg in Philly? Oh well, I'll take it!
    Last edited by Vinny; 03-24-2010 at 11:04 PM.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

is there an echo in here? lol. but yeah, thanks for the backup.

I'd rather not finish as one of the 3 worst teams.

How often has a team oustide the bottom 3 made the leap into 1 of those spots?

I'm guessing it happens pretty often.

Obviously you don't wanna finish 10th in the Lotto, but I wouldn't mind 5th or 6th and "hope and pray" we're the lucky team to jump to the front of the line.

And can anyone imagine the shitstorm if Joe landed the #1 Draft pick?

Fuck!

The entire season would be worth it.

Or would we then all complain about our guard heavy roster and wonder WTF we're gonna do for big men?
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

i think we're a virtual lock to finish outside the top 3 anyway. i'm guessing we're the 6th worst team when all is said and done. 5th if we're lucky. 4th might be a best case scenario with 3rd an extreme longshot IMO:

http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/s...ercent/group/1

Here are some lottery vs final finish results:

http://www.nba.com/warriors/news/Fin...teryOrder.html

#1 picks - team, record finish
    2009 - Clippers, 3rd
    2008 - Chicago, 9th
    2007 - Portland, 6th
    2006 - Toronto, 2nd
    2005 - Bucks, 6th
    2004 - Orlando, 1st
    2003 - Cavs, 2nd
    2002 - Houston, 5th
    2001 - Washington, 3rd
    2000 - NJ, 7th
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    One of the things that we really haven't discussed here is the value of our 2nd round pick this year. We're going to be right near the top of the 2nd, and should have good players on the board when it's our turn.

Whether Joe takes the right guy is another matter, but at least they'll be on the board.
    Find a new slant.

He should be able to find a solid PG there (like Chalmers a couple years ago). That's probably what I would look at (assuming we get a big in the first round). It would allow you to move RIP and still have good guard depth.

+ Reply to Thread