+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: The WTF Official 2010 NBA Draft Watch

Sheed didn't play like that in 1996.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3tuqcUPPtg

Yes, he's stronger than Sheed, but he sure as shit ain't slow.

At the same age?

Cousins is considerably slower than Sheed.

Blog Entries
    DX says this about Cousins comparisons:

Best Case: Taller Al Jefferson
    Worst Case: Derrick Coleman On His Worst Days
    Although I did see a GSW message board that compared him to Dampier, at worst, lol.
    Find a new slant.

Ok, but like sheed he's both very quick and very fast for a thick 6-11 guy with a 7-3 wingspan. Sorry if Sheed was a trackstar. Cousins is fast for a 5, Sheed was fast.

He's smart when not acting like a jackass

He's skilled with great footwork

His hands are incredible for a guy that size

He can handle the ball a bit and can score in multiple ways wherever he catches it.

Sheed used to be known primarily as an incredibly gifted post scorer with a jumper to match. Cousins is the best post scorer in hoops, and has a little jumper.

Sorry if you can find a knock on the comparison, but it's a pretty good one.

Blog Entries
    Dime
    Player Comparisons: Al Jefferson, Zach Randolph and Andray Blatche
    We Ballin' (lol)
    NBA Comparison : Andray Blatche/Brendan Haywood (more skilled)
    And I see a lot of references to someone comparing him to Shaq and getting a lot of heat for it.
    Find a new slant.

Watched Favors some this weekend too. I still like him, but he looks like more of a 4 (that would need a space eater along side him). Has enough size to play it, but probably not well suited there (like Amare). He has very good footwork and is pretty quick for his size.

Didn't see any of Cousins.

Saw Aldrigde against NIU. He was better than I thought defensively. Good awareness on shot blocks. He's very sound technically too. Not very agile though. He plays a lot like Kaman. Don't know if he'll be as good, but a similar style game.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Asberry View Post
    Really does remind me of the stories about Sheed at UNC.

(Not trying to compare their playing styles, I'm staying away from that one...)

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Cousins is a post player though, so I doubt he becomes a lazy spot up shooter.

I agree though it seems like his character could be blown out of proportion. Just don't want another Darko (great measurables but a 10 cent head).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries

Here's our updated Lottery Mock Draft (free). Bledsoe now in Top 14. http://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2010/mockdraft
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread