+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: Pistons ex-coach revenge tour '09 thread

Well, I've seen better games from Gordon. 1 for 16 is quite a tough night. It happens, though.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Also, our PG combo seems to be lethal.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    We are second to last in the league at 16.0 assists a game.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Yup, lethal...

because there are so many weapons for our PGs to pass to...

There's V, and Gordon....and V, and Gordon...

Blog Entries

Put it this way: The aftermath of this 95-90 loss to Dallas, whose epitaph couldn’t be written until Gordon’s tying triple bounced long with two seconds left, was a far cry from Sunday postgames at The Palace a year ago, when Michael Curry was left to bemoan another curiously lethargic effort and another damnably frustrating loss to a lesser opponent.
    Yeah, the "I know we lost but at least Curry is gone" stuff is going to get a lot of mileage this year. Nice that it comes from the same guy that defended Curry all last year.
    Find a new slant.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    because there are so many weapons for our PGs to pass to...

There's V, and Gordon....and V, and Gordon...
    It's not just the PGs, we won't consistently win without better ball movement.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

its hard to move the ball if 2 of the 5 guys on the floor arent threats to score the ball.

Not all that upset about this loss at all. There's a light year's worth of difference between this team and last year's team.

With Gordon having the worst game of his career (!), Rip AND Tay out, rookies permanently manning the 3 spot, and no two-way big on our team... we still manage to claw our way into it at the last shot.

Our two-headed monster of Stuck-Bynum was tearing it up. And if we were healthy, Gordon's horrible shooting night would have meant nothing because we could have just subbed in Rip.

Our boys have heart. They give a fuck and keep trying no matter what. Injuries, inexperienced players, tired legs, shots not falling... still willed ourselves into it. ESPN headline: Nowitski, Mavs survive Pistons. That's right, they survived us, not the other way around.

It's impressive. I like it. I'll be even more impressed if we can go 2-2 on this road trip.

Also, this team is a pretty strong force defensively. Not bad for a group that had all of the "experts" questioning its ability to defend.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

+ Reply to Thread