+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: I Miss Wrath of Diddy

Grizz doesn't like us enough to post.
    STEW BEEF!

Maybe he doesn't like the pathetic little battles that go on and on and on?
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Maybe he'd prefer if posters stuck around more often rather than popping up every 9 months to tell everyone they suck and then leaving for another 9 months.
    STEW BEEF!

I forget why he was banned too, but I do remember giving him multiple chances and he didn't care. I like his rants too, but you can't tolerate open racism (I think that is what got him banned).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Maybe he'd prefer if posters stuck around more often rather than popping up every 9 months to tell everyone they suck and then leaving for another 9 months.
    Soon we're going to have Fool v P to add to the Kstat v Glan battles. Good thing there are still some gentle folk like yours truly, Matt, Tahoe, and MOLA (and I mean gentle in the wicked awesome sense, fellas).

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

Doh Jewmars is mildly offensive but very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Um, yeah. You obviously care enough about me to ask about my "absences".

Let's see... 119 PM's in my inbox and not a single one from you. God knows how many posts from you since I came back again and not one asking me about my latest disappearance.

So excuse me if I don't bother to provide an explanation to someone who wouldn't have the first fucking clue about me, what has gone on in my life each time I've "disappeared" or what is going on with me right now.

And Atti - there ain't ever gonna be a Me v anyone battle cause that's just pathetic.

lol I don't give a shit about you P. I'm glad you put that puzzle together. How could I care about someone who I only know because once a year he makes 10 posts on a message board I go to?

Of course, I don't jump between threads telling you how terrible you are either. I leave that for you to say to everyone else, you know, the three days a year you are here.

I do jump between threads telling Gla how terrible he is. I care about Gla. He posts here more than three days a year.
    STEW BEEF!

You're right - I only make 10 posts a year over a 3 day period and then I post a rant and leave.

I have done this for the last 3 years because I'm an unstable individual who needs to be locked away and I can only survive in your "real world" for a couple of months before I slip back into the darkness that is my life.

You know me so well, Fool.

I appreciate you caring enough about me to figure this puzzle out and hope to converse with you again on these subjects in the not too distant future, or the past - depending on what reality I shall inhabit a that given time.

See you soon, or maybe I already saw you before...

Whatever. Just don't expect to pop up at WTF, call everyone terrible and not get called out for it.

I give a fuck what you do the rest of the time. (Though I just read about your mom and that's not cool. Sorry that happened.)
    Last edited by Fool; 11-10-2009 at 10:01 AM.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread