+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I Miss Wrath of Diddy

I Miss Wrath of Diddy

Quote Originally Posted by WOD
    I think we can all agree that Joe's draft track record has been shit. I think we can also agree that his trade and free agency track was flawless.......up until the luxury tax became an issue.

Ever since the summer of 04 when we re-signed Sheed and signed Dice damn near every move he's made has been to clear salary. The roster has become weaker each year since winning the title and that is the fault of one Mr. Bill Davidson.

Once Scrooge McDuck realized that keeping Sheed, Ben and Tay past this season (and Chauncey after next)meant getting close to the luxury tax he's thrown the shackles on Joe.

That's why we gave away Corliss, signed two cheap FA's (Mo and Dale) to short contracts instead of getting a real impact FA, traded Sucko and Arroyo for slop and then traded Mo for another super scout special (i.e. a worthless ferner).

Shit even if Joe's draft record didn't suck we'd still be fucked because we'd have to worry about giving those draft picks extensions too. This team is fucked until money bags in the Members Only jacket opens his wallet or sells the team to someone who will.
    WOW! Just fucking wow!

This dude was THE shit!
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

He posts at my reg. site under these names:

Bill Davidson, FARVARARA RETURNS TO LAMBEAU NEXT WEEK ON FOX!!1!1!!1, how da hell I spose 2 make teammays betta wif practice?, Al Sharpton, Tony Romo Giant Homo, Keith Tiberius Langlois, Slip Flounders, David Stern

My favorites are Tony Romo Giant Homo and Missed a Big Shot. Dumbest move this place ever made banning the guy.
    STEW BEEF!

Or maybe dumbest decision he ever made to get himself banned...

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Nope. This place went all Rasul during that period.
    STEW BEEF!

I don't even remember what he got banned for, but I'm guessing it was during the racism stage in our history. So I'm not even sure what he did was ban-worthy, but if you push the envelope just for the hell of it just to see how far you can go, then you're an asshole.

MoTown is right.

I believe he was upset at the unequal treatment here.
    STEW BEEF!

I doubt him voicing his opinion is why he got banned, so I'm sure there was something a little more intense to it.

MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    I'm sure Diddy is all tore up.
    I am.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread