+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 30
FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Rondo.

Really? Really? Where?

You let this place become a ghost town while I was away - fucked my home board for shits and giggles with your bullshit

Where is the salary cap thread? We could have almost $30 million in cap space and there is no thread about it!

Where is the Fire Dumars thread? If this place was rocking you know they'd be a big discussion about IF Joe should be in charge of another spending spree or if we should get someone else now the decks are almost clear... and that thread would have some potential GMs in it!

Where are the threads for shit that matters? Nothing about the new CBA and how the new tax levels could really benefit us next off-season. Nothing about Miami, nothing about the Clippers...

You're the leader here GD and the only thing that's happened on your watch is that Vinny turned into a moron!

We've still got Spurs and Rondo threads - is it 2012? Motherfucker the world is supposed to end on December 20th and we're still talking about shit that happened years ago!

If it wasn't for Kstat this place would be deader than Vinny's brain cells

Personally I can't wait for February - the trade deadline and the NRL starts back up again! Finally I'll have something that interests me.

In the meantime I'll amuse myself with the comedy duo that is Glenn and Vinny while whipping a bunch of mediocre monkeys at NBA Fantasy basketball!
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    Really? Really? Where?

You let this place become a ghost town while I was away - fucked my home board for shits and giggles with your bullshit

Where is the salary cap thread? We could have almost $30 million in cap space and there is no thread about it!

Where is the Fire Dumars thread? If this place was rocking you know they'd be a big discussion about IF Joe should be in charge of another spending spree or if we should get someone else now the decks are almost clear... and that thread would have some potential GMs in it!

Where are the threads for shit that matters? Nothing about the new CBA and how the new tax levels could really benefit us next off-season. Nothing about Miami, nothing about the Clippers...

You're the leader here GD and the only thing that's happened on your watch is that Vinny turned into a moron!

We've still got Spurs and Rondo threads - is it 2012? Motherfucker the world is supposed to end on December 20th and we're still talking about shit that happened years ago!

If it wasn't for Kstat this place would be deader than Vinny's brain cells

Personally I can't wait for February - the trade deadline and the NRL starts back up again! Finally I'll have something that interests me.

In the meantime I'll amuse myself with the comedy duo that is Glenn and Vinny while whipping a bunch of mediocre monkeys at NBA Fantasy basketball!

So offended by this crap.

Vinny and I are BOTH morans, don't give him all of the credit.

So steamed right now, you guys.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    And for your information, I am the ONLY ONE that has been (unsuccessfully) marketing this joint to the masses for 6+ years now.

I mean, I may have built a twitter empire along the way, but it took a lot of time and effort, mister.
    Find a new slant.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    So you don't want to grow?

You are a joke. Sorry P, I'm going to have to say what everyone else is way too nice to say. It's PAINFULLY obvious that you don't really watch the games. And that's OK! That's what boards like this exist for, to discuss and to learn. But if you're going to be so stubborn as to refuse to admit when you're wrong, why should anybody on here take what you say seriously? And I'm sorry but your claim that you admitted you were wrong by saying that Rondo had gotten better since your original statement? Seriously, you're going to insult our intelligence like that? You're not dealing with 9 year olds here son.

You screwed up. It happens! People get ribbed when they screw up. Get fucking over it. Quit your fucking temper tantrum and move on.

Tldr:

Don't like being treated like a tool? Quit being a fucking tool!

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    Come on guys, were are here just for fun...make peace, not war... this sounds more and more like Hamas vs. Israel :>

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    So you don't want to grow?
    What! The! Fuck! Shut the fuck up you ignorant little worm. You have no idea what has been going on in my life the last 4 years and you couldn't even begin to imagine what kind of person I am or what I do each and every day. Your knowledge of me is less than your knowledge of the NBA - which is almost non-existant

You are a joke. Sorry P, I'm going to have to say what everyone else is way too nice to say. It's PAINFULLY obvious that you don't really watch the games. And that's OK! That's what boards like this exist for, to discuss and to learn.
    Again, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. I've downloaded and watched more games than you could possibly imagine - there is a reason I know how to whip all your moneky asses in Fantasy basketball and it's not because I'm good at crunching numbers. Recent example is Kstat saying Stephenson is the back up PG for the Pacers... In the games I've watched them play us (old rivalry so download that) he's rarely played that spot and has been used as a wing. Obviously my knowledge of his HS and NCAA career is non existant but apparently the kid was a PG. Not in the NBA, not used as such until very recently.

What is PAINFULLY obvious to me is that you have no fucking idea what it takes to play basketball at a level above "rec". What is PAINFULLY obvious to me is that your knowledge of team management is null and void! What is PAINFULLY obvious to me is that you couldn't even begin to imagine what it takes to impliment a winning culture, a team structure that is proven to be successful because you've never achieved anything that comes close to success!

You are a follower. You do as you are told or follow the crowd because you're simply not wired that way. But if you're going to be so stubborn as to refuse to admit that why should I take you seriously?

But if you're going to be so stubborn as to refuse to admit when you're wrong, why should anybody on here take what you say seriously? And I'm sorry but your claim that you admitted you were wrong by saying that Rondo had gotten better since your original statement? Seriously, you're going to insult our intelligence like that? You're not dealing with 9 year olds here son.
    No, many here know exactly what they're talking about - you however are not one of them. You rarely make any contribution to the NBA board because your knowledge is limited. And that's OK!. That's what boards like this exist for, to discuss and to learn. Yet you fail to ask questions, you fail to discuss, you fail to learn

You screwed up. It happens! People get ribbed when they screw up. Get fucking over it. Quit your fucking temper tantrum and move on.
    I've screwed up many, many times in my life. Posting something online and being wrong about it isn't even on my radar you pole smoker. This isn't a tantrum - it's me pointing out the PAINFULLY obvious. You're an assclown. You're a follower. You bumped this to make me look bad... for 3+ years. Even after I said I was wrong!

Glenn does that shit cause the boy has issues. I stated as much in this thread. I know his issues cause over the 11 years of posting together we've actually posted about real world shit. I stated I'd let him have his fun.

What the fuck was your excuse? You bumped this so I'd admit I was wrong? I did - yet you continued to bump it. That says more about you than this entire thread says about me.

Cause what you don't know is that in the beginning I refused to say I was wrong to keep ONE fucking topic going... to allow for some kind of issue on this site. GD and I used to do that shit all the time and your monkey ass never knew - no one knew! Can't all agree on everything all the time - that's boring! Eventually I chose to admit I was wrong because there were other topics going I actually cared about. GD chose to continue this... probably because he knew the board would eventually need it...

What the fuck was your excuse? You're a fucking idiot Vinny! You have no fucking idea what the hell was going on. You still have no idea. Your monkey ass couldn't have an original idea if Vince McMahon himself fed you one!

Tldr:
    Why am I not surprised your dumb ass didn't read my response! You didn't read it but replied anyway - typical of someone like you with no fucking idea of what is going on.

Don't like being treated like a tool? Quit being a fucking tool!
    Amen to that

Post #21
    I think that he can be abused in a post up situation.

Look, the kid is fucking great in Boston.

I'm looking at it and wonder what he could do elsewhere on a normal team.
    Post #25 (partial quote)
    I don't think Rondo is all that great. I think he's pretty good. That's my opinion. Until I see him play with a different cast I'm always gonna think the kid is very fortunate to play in Boston with the calibre of team mates he has.

You disagree? Great! Stats "prove" me wrong? Great?
    Post #36 (partial quote)
    before this kickstarts this shit again: The kid is good. I just think he's not as good as many people would have you believe
    And for shits and gigles the big reveal no one read Post #39
    GD:

I don't come on here and talk up some player I don't care about simply to watch the snipers come in.

I don't disagree with people just to create discussion or debate on a subject

I dont care what player is currently on the shit list of the "majority"

I simply don't have the time to participate in those activities. But enjoy, man. I know you do. You love that shit. It makes your working hours fly by.
    What is really going on here? All these posts are from Page 1 of this thread (for me - 40 per page)...

And some moron claims I never said Rondo was good. Claims I had to back peddle!

The fact that all the posts quoted are before December 15th 2009 PROVES I didn't need to back peddle - I clearly stated Rondo was good FROM THE START!

So again Vinny - why did you bump this thread?

Fucking clown with no NBA knowledge trying to bring it - you couldn't bring it if I hired you a delivery service

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Really...? The fact that this is your response pretty much just validates everything I meant.

Honestly, P, none of this is a big deal but you seriously are acting like a child. Get Fucking Over It.

You know how you get respect man?? You fucking earn it, you don't just yell real loud. if you've got all this knowledge you claim, share some of it because I sure as hell haven't seen it in this forum. The fact that you're honestly trying to compare fantasy basketball to the real NBA says about all I need to hear.

And you know what else? When you're wrong, it's fine if you don't want to admit it, but don't repeatedly go around trying to deny ever having said it and then when you get called out for it WHINE LIKE A FUCKING BITCH about it. You try to blame me and Glenn for this?? YOU BROUGHT IT ON YOURSELF SUCKER.

And I read your post, you really don't get the Tldr thing I don't think. That's all i got time for right now. I think you should re-read this entire thread, try to do so OBJECTIVELY, and then come apologize for wasting all of our time with what is CLEARLY a temper tantrum.

Man up. Grow up. Stop being a bitch. Period.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHA POST OF THE YEAR PHARAOH!! GOOD SHIT. Damn, only Knockout is supposed to give beatdowns like this homeboy.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread