+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10
FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Around the NBA, news/game discussions (Nov. 09)

Blog Entries
    Longtime Washington Wizards owner Abe Pollin has passed away at 85
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Lots of interesting performances tonight.

Monster games from Camby and Monta.

Kaman was like 3-19 from the floor vs. Indy.
    Find a new slant.

Bosh has shot like shit the last 2 games.

Jason Terry shot 10-11 today, made 4 of 4 from 3 point land AND got 10 assists! Dude was on fire.

And yeah, Monta Ellis had a great game. IIRC he shot over 50% too. That's pretty impressive when a) you play for GSW b) you always jack up a lot of shit and c) when you jacked up enough shit to hit 40+

He's logging serious minutes lately too. Played damn near every minute of the last 3 games! Either being showcased or they've come to the conclusion that he is their Obi-Wan-Kenobi

i was corrected the other day - Obi is the "Only Hope". Luke is not. Cause he has a twin, therefore he can not be the "only" hope.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Sheed still got it. I miss him...

Rasheed Wallace picked up his league-leading fifth technical foul last night for protesting a call after he set a pick on Toronto’s Hedo Turkoglu.

“I got a technical tonight for saying he’s a flopper,” said the Celtics [team stats] center, who later proceeded to skewer officials and floppers everywhere.

“Everyone knows (officials) try to keep games close and that they keep scouting reports on guys,” he said. “Let the Golden Child or the NBA Without Borders Guys do it, and it’s fine and dandy.”

Asked if, by the Golden Child, he meant LeBron James, Wallace said, “What do you think?”

“NBA Without Borders Guys” presumably referred to international players, such as Turkoglu and especially the ones who flop.

“This game is watered down,” said Wallace. “It’s watered down with all of that flopping (expletive).”

“I just said that (Turkoglu) is a flopper,” he said. “I didn’t use no profanity, and Derrick (Stafford) gave me a tech. Ain’t like it’s the first time I said it. But everyone knows that he’s a damn flopper. That’s all that Turkoglu do.

“It’s not like I dug my shoulder into him. He hits my shoulder on a pick and he goes, ‘Oooh,’ and he acted like I shot him.”
    http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/b...ps_over_flops/

Blog Entries
    I hope he gets on his teammates when they flop.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I only wish that Sheed would've protested more when it was Manu flopping like crazy in the 2005 Finals.

+ Reply to Thread